The Surprise Baby part 1

Beckett's POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone going beep, beep, beep. After a while it got annoying so I picked it up and Ryan was on the other end.
" Hey Beckett, we got a murder at central park".
"Ok, on my way"
I put my phone down and ran to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes on the way. After getting changed I suddenly felt sick so I ran to the toilet. After throwing up, I flushed the toilet and went to go get some breakfast, blaming the odd Indian takeaway I had last night for being sick. Once I left my bedroom, I could smell pancakes and then I saw Alexis in the kitchen with 2 plates of pancakes. The one in front of her was half gone and the other one had not been touched. Once I came closer, she turned around and saw me.
" Morning Kate, I made pancakes for breakfast since I have no school today".
" Ok thanks, bud".
I ate my pancakes as fast as I could and then got ready to leave. I put my heels on and said goodbye to Alexis and then got into my car and drove to Central Park.

Once I had got there I saw how busy the park was today. It took me a few minutes but then I finally found the yellow police tape, blocking off a climbing set. I couldn't see a body anywhere so I walked around a bit and once I had got to the other side of the climbing set I saw a girl on the ground, in a very unnatural position, covered in blood.At first, it made me barf a bit but I managed to keep it in.
Something strange is going on with me because I am never sick because of a body. Just then I hear Lanie's voice and I snap out of my thoughts.
"Hey girl, are you ok. You were staring into space".
"Yeah Lanie I'm fine, now what do we have".
"Her name is Jessica Frost and she is 29 years old. She was stabbed quite a lot of times with a knife. We found the knife over there under that bush while clearing the place and I am going to go to the morgue and try to find a fingerprint on it".
" Ok, thanks, Lanie. When was the TOD?".
"About 11 pm till about 1 am. I will be able to narrow that down when I get to the morgue and do some tests on her".
"Ok, thanks".
I go and find Ryan and Esposito next a woman and a little boy who looks about the age of 6.
"Who do we have here," I ask.
"This is Mrs Rivers and her son James. They were the ones that found Jessica's body this morning" Esposito says.
"Ok, Mrs Rivers why were you and your son here this morning?"
"Well, I promised I would take him to the park so at about 7 this morning we walked down and as I turned to the other side of the climbing frame and I saw her on the floor," Mrs Rivers said nervously.
"Ok thank you, Mrs Rivers, you and your son can go now. Ryan, Esposito, let's get back to the precinct so that we can find who killed this woman" I said.
"Ok boss" they both say. Then we headed off to our cars.