The Surprise Baby Part 10

Beckett's POV
Me and Castle have just got out of the elevator and i feel like everyone already knows about me and the baby but i put on my game face and act like nothing is different.
Suddenly i get a wave of sickness so i quickly pass Castle bag and i walk quickly to the bathroom so that i don't look too suspitus. As soon as i reach the bathrrom door, i run in and lean my head over the toilet seat just in time as i start puking instantly.
This lasts a few minutes and then i am finally done and i wash my face before heading back to the others.

Castle's POV
When Kate gets back freom the bathroom' i know instantly that she was sick. Her face was a little paler than normal and her eyeshadow had rubbed off but luckily it wasn't enough to notice.
Once she sits down, i pass her down her bag but i accidently drop it and some of her stuff falls onto her desk, so i pick it all up but i think that something fel on the floor but i can't find it so i make a mental note that i need to find that after i make Kate a cup of tea.

Beckett's POV
It is about 9:30 and i have just got off the phone with the police. We have a case.
"Hey Epso, Ryan we have case, come on castle" I said as i pick up my bag and walk towards the elevator with castle.
"Ok boss where is it" Esposito shouted as i entered the elevator.
"24th and Lex" I shouted just as the elevator door closed.

Esposito's POV
"24th and Lex" Beckett shouted as the elevator door closed.
That is when i saw the piece of paper that had fallen of Beckett's desk as she left.
I went ot go pick it up, it was folded in half and that's when i realized it was a photo. I opened it out of curiosity and what i saw shocked me. How did she not tell us, we are her partners.
"Ryan come and i look at this" I says as i examine the photo.
"You better not be looking at pictures of woman again Espo, i told you that i am not going to be involved if Beckett finds out about it" Ryan says as he walks towards me.
"I am not, it's about Beckett" I say as he is almost 2 meters from me.
He stands next to me and i show him the photo.
"Is that what i think it is, is Beckett really.." Ryan says.
"Pregnant that's the work Kevin and yes it looks like she is" I say as i pass it to him.
"OMG Boss is pregnant, how did this happen" He says as he studies to photo.
"I will explain in the car because right now we need to get going because Beckett and Castle are expecting us at the crime scene in about 30 seconds so come on!" I sais as i took the photo and shoved in my pocket and took his arm and dragged him to the elevator so we could head to the crime scene.
Beckett and Castle better have a good explanation for not telling us.
A very good explanation.