"Next time sweetie" I kissed her cheek and walked upstairs as they would be leaving now anyway.

"What the hell was that?" I heard Nikki behind me.

"I can't.. I can't go to the beach.."

"But you don't have any bruises..." she sighed and sat down on the bed.

I wanted to show her the bruises on my thighs but decided against it.

"I just can't.. please drop it!" I shook my head .

"Fine.." she walked out.

Even if I hadn't had the bruises I would not have gone as I didn't want to be seen in public right now.

I was busy preparing the pasta when I heard the alarm go off of the house and I froze.

I slowly walked from the kitchen and was relieved to find Jenna and Seth. Jenna glanced from the alarm system as she saw me.

"Oh Mia we thought you guys went to the beach"

I walked over and punched in the code which silenced it as my heartbeat slowly dropped back to normal.

"They did.. I decided to stay behind to prepare dinner."

I walked into the kitchen as they followed.

"Oh well I'll help.. sorry about the alarm, they gave us a spare key but clearly forgot about the alarm"

Jenna apologised and I shook my head .

"Its fine."

"So you can't twerk?" Seth asked as he set the table.

"No contrary to my ass I don't know how" I laughed.

"You should see Jenna when she..." she turned to him and he immediately stopped.

She was annoyed as he had been asking us random questions while we prepared dinner for the past hour.

"How's the leg?" I asked to take the attention off Jenna's twerking.

"Its okay at least I don't need that fucking crutch anymore. Physiotherapy went really good ..."

"He says that now but getting him to go is always a mission its like I have two kids sometimes " she shook her head.

I laughed, "I'm sure its not that bad.. pass me the salad dressing please"

"Trust me he is, I'm off about twice a week and he chooses to only go then" she passed me the dressing as he rolled his eyes.

"That's because I fucking hate hospitals and when she's there I just focus on her sitting in the corner watching me and it helps me" he shrugged and folded his arms.

"Oh my word since when are you so cute!" I laughed and he threw some leftover lettuce my way and I ducked and it landed against Jenna.

"Sorry love"

"Because you were sweet before I'll overlook that"

He grinned as we began setting the food on the table.

"So Jenna I think you should give Mia some twerking lessons!"

"What is it with you and twerking?"

"Its a useful skill!"

"You basically just pop back your behind " she laughed as she set the pasta down which was the last of the food.

"Fine" I slowly began doing it.