"Her fiance didn't approve" Roman said annoyed.

"I don't think you can actually do that anyway guys"

"Not that she would want them anyway!" Roman rolled his eyes.

I laughed, "No definitely not! Their asses are not compared to my Tarzan's!"

I kissed Roman's cheek as he smirked and shook his head.

"Here she goes again! When she knows her ass is way bigger than mine"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Tarzan!"

"You next to me in my arms is what makes me sleep at night Mi.. " he said softly into my ear as Jimmy had gone to fetch a beer.

I turned to him and smiled.

"Luckily I'll never leave your side" I took a piece of cake and guided the fork to his mouth and he gulped it down.

"I hope not, I wouldn't survive..." he shrugged and immediately kissed me before I could respond.

I could taste the sweetness as my mouth was soon his..

I couldn’t stop laughing as Roman was spinning me around and then twirled me into his chest as we danced to some Michael Buble song, so far two hours had flown by and I loved every moment of it.

“Someone has been practicing” I smirked.

“Well with the we… I mean I knew I needed to have some skill”

I didn’t get why he never finished as I knew he was going to say wedding but I ignored it.

“Well that’s good Tarzan, come on I need another glass of champagne!” we left the somewhat dancefloor which had formed and went over to a table.

I was a bit tipsy , but luckily I was very good at making it not noticeable besides it was my party.

“You look beautiful baby girl” he leaned down to whisper into my ear and I smiled and kissed his lips.

“Okay Roman its called a party for a reason so you can share her!” I heard my brother and Roman backed away and rolled his eyes while facing me and I laughed.

I saw my brother, Paul and Steph standing in front of us and they all wished me.

“ I think this is the first birthday we have spent with you in awhile”

“Is that so?” I felt Roman pull me to his side as his arm wrapped around my waist and he kissed the top of my head.

“Yes! I think her 19th birthday was the last…” Steph smiled.

“Hey! You know how much I hate big parties and dad was extravagant” I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

“ Yeah so spending it in clubs every year was better “ she smirked.

“Well I'm just glad this is my third year sharing her birthday with her… damn I don’t know how you are going to top this for my birthday!” he teased and I punched his side.

"I'm just kidding baby girl.. just having you with me will be enough" he winked and I smiled.

“Oh my word that necklace is so beautiful” Linda had joined and I smiled.

“Roman’s just being adorable!” I smiled and lean up to kiss him and he smiled into my kiss .

“Well what can I say?” he smiled proudly and kissed the side of my head.

Everyone burst out laughing at Roman's bragging.

“Still cant top my gift though!” Paul teased.

I was so happy that there was no longer tension since Survivor Series.

“And where would that be?” Roman smirked.

“Over in the states man” he shrugged and we all burst out laughing.

My laughter was cut short however...

“Happy birthday sweetie!”

My heart stopped as I heard his voice and saw him next to my sister.

A/N:

How did you like the chapter before the last bit?

Did you like the surprise???