Chapter 13

SELINA'S POV

"Huh? You couldn't find better than this bitch, Beloved? What a shame.But I will forgive you, if you kill her." When Talia said this I really wanted to kill her.

"I don't even know you." Bruce said and his eyes said the same: he didnt lie. I will belive him no matter what,the thing he ever did was helping me. I will stand by his side forever.

"Oh, really? Then it will be long talk." She said and shouted :"Damian." A 5 year old boy jumped out of the shadow. He had the same ninja outfit, but he did not wear a mask. His eyes clear blue as the ocean and his hair dark black. Just like Bruce. I don't like where this is going.

"He is your son." She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Not mention, he is my son too. Damian Wayne." She said with a smirking face. She is sure full of herself.

"Talia, I don't even know you, and I don't have a son. If you think that I am moron, please leave." Bruce said and stood up. Talia was still holding the knife to my throat. Even closer now.

The boy came closer and estimated Bruce. "I thought you would be taller, Father" Bruce looked down the boy his mind full with thoughts.

BRUCE'S POV

Confused? Yes, thats the perfect word for what I feel right now . My son?  No way.

I looked down at the boy before me. I can by just looking at him that he is well trained. He clearly looks like me, but that dosen't mean anything.

"It happened almost six years ago." Started Talia. "You were chasing after my Father, the great Ra's Al Ghul, because one of your Robins died, who was it? It was something like Jack or what?"

"Jason. His name is Jason. "  I said with annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah thats it. Jason. I heard the Joker killed him what a poor boy." She said that but she smirked.  " My Father was weak and stupid , he tought it was his fault, he took the boy to the Lazarus Pit. He gave him a second chance. Although the boy went missing after he had been revitalized. Somehow you figured out what my Father had done. You came after him. I couldn't let you have him, he was weak at that time. I simply drugged you. And to my surprise I found out that you're quite handsome. Looks like you don't remember, but we had quite the fun. " She said the last part and winked at Selina.

"It's true that I went to search for Jason and I meet Ra's Al Ghul but I don't remember you being there at all. What you are saying might all be lies." I saw that Selina was relieved after hearing my words. But that didn't change the fact that she is still held as a hostage.

"I can prove it. After all it seems you won't belive me." Two ninjas came from the shadow, one of them cut the boy in his arm with an knife, the other one collected the blood coming out from it and after that he stopped the bleeding. He didn't even say an "ouch" or anything. Taking advantage of the opportunity someone sneaked behind me, but ofcourse I noticed. When he charged at me I jumped out of his way, but that didn't surprised him. He expected it, I couldn't read his next move he was too fast: he turned around and grabbed my hand then slightly cut my wrist, just enough for it to bleed a little bit.

"What are you doing?" I snapped trying to punch the guy who cut me.

"I said that I would prove it, didn't? Be patient, Beloved." She said not even bothering to look at me. "You have it don't you? The DNA scanner or whatever . With that I can prove that you share the same blood." How does she knows something like this? Well,damn,I do have it. I always have it. I grabbed it and throw it into her hands.

Selina keept quiet the whole time. She looked pretty annoyed, but she has the right to be.

In two minutes I could see Talia smirk, then she showed me the results: 92.3 % match, wich is too high for two person who are not related. I looked at Selina who was angry by now, but not at me she looked at Talia with eyes even I feared: she looked ready to kill. She suddenly pushed Talia off herself and threw her out the window.

"You hit a limit there, whore." Sel shouted after her. All the ninjas jumped after expect the boy ,but it was too late. Well, they can still use the Lazarus Pit. But for now she was dead.

"Sel... You okay?" I asked her and looked up at me, she smiled wich surprised me.

"I am okay, Bruce. You got a son, huh?He looks exactly like you." She said and then looked at boy. "Come here kitten, your name is Damian right?I'm Selina " The boy hesitated for a minute, but he walked to where Sel was.

"Yes, I'm Damian, Damian...  Wayne." He said looking at Selina, I guess she started to like the boy, because the next thing she said was :

"Oh, look at him, Bruce he looks just like a lost kitten? I am gonna keep him. No we gonna keep him." She said smiling, but the little boy didn't smile, but its understable he must had a rough childhood. Up until now.

"I am glad you decided for me." I said laughing. Selina stood up with Damian in her arms.

This is the perfect moment. I walked up to Sel and kneeled before her, when she realised what I will do, happyness tears filled her eyes.

"Selina Kyle, the woman who made my life blissful, who never failed to be by my side, who I will never forget, will you be one and only, will you marry me?" She was already nodding when I put the ring on her finger. We walked out of the building and Alfred was already here with Gordon.

"Let the police take of this, Master Bruce."  Alfred said and opened the door of car.

Sel looked up at me and and said in sweetest voice :

"Let's go home."

The End

A/N: I guess we reached the end of this story, I might as well do a sequel, but I am not sure. I hope you all enjoyed this story 💕

Thank you for reading it.