Chapter 3

BATMAN'S POV

Suit up. Ready.

Now I'm just waiting for Gordon's signal.
"The ferry has arrived, 5 minutes and it will leave "Gordon's voice came on Comm-Link.

"Enough for me, thanks Commissioner"
I jumped off from the skyscaper, Nightwing after me. My batwings opened while I was falling. We landed safe on the ferry.We entered to Arkham city.

This place is gettin' worse, everything looks like hell. Maybe it is the real hell. Abandoned buildings, dead bodies, insane people like Joker.Not friendly at all.

NIGHTWING'S POV

Bruce looks terrible. Selina is really important for him. I'm sure she is okay,I mean I hope. Bruce would be depressed for sure if something happened to her. He blames everything on himself.

Bruce got Jokers location :an abandoned warehouse deep inside in Arkham. This place is crazy everything is covered with blood. Creepy. I wanna leave as fast as fast we just can.Bruce said it's safer up on the buildings, I think he is right, they could kill us easyly if we arent smart enough . So many insane criminals and they have guns.
"We are almost there, hurry Dick "
Bruce began running faster and faster maybe his anger and worries feeds him.

We arrived to the old warehouse, and entered . Nothing. Nothing at all. The whole place was empty.
"Bruce are you sure that this is the place ?"

"Of course-"

"Maybe its a trap we should just get out of her-"

"WELL WELL BATMAN AND THE BOYWONDER, I WILL KILL TWO BIRDS AT ONCE HAHAHAAHAHA." The voice of the Joker. His laugh gave me the goosebumps.

"DICK RUN. " Bruce shouted at me. I reacted fast. I ran out. I am safe now . But Bruce. I think the Joker got him. And whats with Selina?No answers. I wanted to go back, but they closed the doors behind me.

BATMAN'S POV

"DICK RUN " I shouted. I tried to run after him, but something cold hit my neck.
Everything went black.

I woke up in a chair. Chain all over my body . I cant really see anything I just see blurry colours. Black, white, and red.My vision slowly came back . I'm in a dark room, maybe underground.

"WAKEY,  WAKEY BMAN. "Harley Quinn shouted at me . She is as insane as Joker.

"Harley..." I said weakly.

"PUDDIN, HE IS AWAKE " She shouted.

"1 MINUTE SWEETHEART "I heard Jokers voice from an another room.

"Sorry, for wait you,but your little kitty is a hard one. " He laughed as he stepped into the room.

"Let her go, you want to kill me then just do it. " I sighed.

"No no no that would be too easy, you will see her death . " He walked to the another room, then I heard her voice. Selina.

"DONT HURT HER " I shouted as loud as I could. This can't be happening.

"People die sonner or later,Batman . She will die sooner, I guess."

"DONT YOU DARE HURT HER, YOU WANT ME THEN KILL ME " I cryed out in pain. Why does it hurts so much to see her in pain.

"Hahaha Bats, dont worry you will die too "He laughed at me. I tried to escape form the chair, it can't be that hard to escape, I just need more time.

"You came for me, but you shouldn't... "
Catwoman said weakly.

"There is no way that I'd let you die... "I looked at her with sad eyes.
She started to cry. This makes me angry, she dosen't deserve it.Joker pulled knife out of his pocket and walked next to Selina. I got angryer and suddenly broke the chain. It was rusty, but I was still surprised, but not as surprised as the Joker. He dropped the knife and started running. I don't care about him right now , I have to save Selina first, this is why I came here.
"Selina...I will get you out of her-"

"When did you got this superpower?You broke that fucking chain. "

"I think this superpower called... love. "
She looked at me surprised.

"Well then... " She stood up, and gave a kiss on my cheek.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her to a hug . She put her head to my chest.
"You are weak... " I said as I felt her weak pulse.

"One minus from the nine, still got eight " She said smiling. She is so brave.

"What? " I asked confused. My mind is totally blank right now, I can't think of anything but her.

"The cats have 9 lives, you know detective "

"Does that mean you're okay? "

"Yes I'm okay. "

"Then lets get out."
I grabbed her hand and started to look for the way out.

"Out of Arkham?... You know we can't escape Bruce. "

"It's weird that you know my name now , Selina " I smirked.

"You have to deal with it,Bruce "
She smirked back.

"And about gettin out, I will figure out something. "

"Better do.I miss my kitten."She said. Seriously? The kitten is the most important to her.

"You will see her ,but now you have to be strong...And do you know Nightwing? "

"Yeah I think so, why? "

"He is in here in Arkham too. He was with me but he got out, when Joker caught me. "

"Good, can he get us out? "

"I dunno, but he can help us anyway"

"Thank you... for saving me "She blushed.

"I will always come for you " I muttered without noticing what I just said.

CATWOMAN'S POV

Ohh, god I hate Arkham City . This place is insane. But it's god to know Bruce is with me. I didn't expect that he would come I was ready to die. We are getting closer, he cant hide his feelings, and I love it.

Bruce is doing something with his Comm-Link. I dont understand those tech things,he said that it would be great if he could fix it.
"Aaand, yess " Bruce said with a big smile on his face.

"Did you fix it? "

"Probably...-"

BATMAN'S POV

Nightwings voice came on the Comm-Link.
"Heeeeeeey is anyone theeerre!?"
He sounded really bored.

"Yes, this is Bruce. Where are you? "

"Finally... I... Tell me where are you I think the would be easier. " He sighed.

" We are in the 38th street, you can find us easyly. "

"Got it"

"We have to wait a bit " I smirked at Selina. She come closer, and put her hands around me. I hugged her closer and gave a kiss to her forehead.She looked up on me with her beatiful eyes, I was lost in them.
"What do we do after we escaped from Arkham? " She asked lovely.

"I dont know what you wanna do? " I smiled.

"Be with you " She blushed. "And with my kitten " We laughed together.