Safe House

Lilly's P.O.V
While I must've been out for awhile Bruce must've Hulked out and destroyed some parts of Wakanda. Tony had to use the Hulkbuster. Now with Banner back to normal and everybody back on the Quinjet we were all trying to get some rest. I still had my head laid on my mother's lap as she rubbed my arm soothingly. I was listening to the sounds around me.
"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air" Maria said. Her and Stark were talking over the screen.
"Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asked.
"Already on the scene. How's the team?" Maria asked. I wanted to respond to that but I decided not to respond.
"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off" Tony said as I saw him look back at me and Banner. It seems that me and Banner were the only ones truly effected by that Witch.
"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here" Maria said.
"So, run and hide?" Tony asked.
"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer" Maria said. Ultron. That name made my blood boil. I wanted to melt his stupid metal face off so bad!
"Neither do we" Tony said before he switches off the monitor showing Maria ending the call. Tony turned toward Barton, who's flying the Quinjet, "Hey, you wanna switch out?"
"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out" Clint said. A few hours from where?
"A few hours from where?" Tony asked. Thank you, Tony.
"A safe house" Clint said simply. That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep. I knew exactly what Clint was talking about.

The sun shone brightly as I opened my eyes and looked to see that Steve was carrying me. I turned my head seeing the familiar house that I've grown to love. I smiled widely before struggling to get out of Steve's hold. He put me down and I ran ahead of everyone toward the house. I heard my mother laugh as I rushed forward with excitement. I rushed toward the large farmhouse as the others all walk towards the house behind me.
"What is this place?" Thor asked.
"A safe house?" Tony said sounding like it was a question.
"Let's hope" Clint said. I opened the door and walked in making sure to take off my shoes at the door. As they all enter the house I looked around with Clint and my mother beside me, "Honey, I'm home."
Barton's heavily pregnant wife, Laura walks in from the kitchen holding a few paintings that were drawn by my so called cousins. I smiled at Laura as she looked at Clint with a smile.
"Hi. Company. Sorry didn't call ahead" Clint said walking over to his wife.
"Hey" Laura said giving Clint a kiss. They are so adorable.
"This is an agent of some kind" I heard Tony say. I smiled when Clint started introducing his wife to the team. However, I already knew who she was. She was like a second mother to me.
"Gentleman, this is Laura" Clint introduced.
"I know all your names" Laura said and her eyes landed on me. I smiled as she walked forward pulling me into a large hug, "you've grown!"
I noticed that the rest of the team were all look at her awkwardly. Expect my mom.
"Ooh, incoming" Clint said as the sound of running footsteps came through the house. I smiled widely as Barton's son and daughter run in.
"Dad!" Lila said as Clint picks her up and he brings his son close kissing the top his son's head.
"Hey, buddy! How you guys doing? Ooh..." Clint said. I smiled widely and turned toward Laura.
"You look amazing, Auntie Laura" I said smiling.
"These are...smaller agents" I heard Tony say making me snicker slightly.
"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!" Clint said as he put down his daughter.
"Did you bring Auntie Nat and Lillybug" Lila asked.
"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Natasha said. Lila gasped with excitement and rushes towards Natasha who picks her up in her arms. I walked over and rested my arm on Cooper's shoulder. Cooper is Clint's son.
"Sorry for barging in on you" Steve said.
"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed" Tony said.
"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low" Clint said.
"Honey. Ah, I missed you" Laura said as Mom walked over to Laura.
"How's little Natasha, huh?" Mom asked.
"She's...Nathaniel" Laura said. Mom bends towards Laura's pregnant stomach.
"Traitor" she said making me laugh. I walked over to my mother and she handed me $10. We bet on the gender.