New York

We were now in Stark Towers. Loki helped me off the jet and Erik went to the roof. Me and Loki walked inside the Tower. "Hi JARVIS" I said smiling.
"Hello Mrs Romanoff" JARVIS said. I was wondering if I shouldn't have went with Loki. I missed my mom. And Clint. And Steve! Maybe even Tony and Bruce. I stood at the window looking out over New York City. There was a loud thud and I turned looking up to see Iron Man. I smiled at Tony as he walked down the walkway and his suit started coming off. "TONY!" I said excitedly.
"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity" Loki said.
"Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you" Tony said.
"You should have left your armor on for that" Loki said.
"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?" Tony said.
"Stalling me won't change anything" Loki said.
"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one" Tony said. Typical.
"The CHITAURI are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki asked.
"The Avengers" Tony said Loki looks at him, confused, "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES' type of thing."
"Yes, I've met them" Loki said.
"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one" Tony said, "But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."
"That was the plan" Loki said.
"Not a great plan" I said smiling.
"When they come, and they will, they'll come for you" Tony finished.
"I have an army" Loki said.
"We have a hulk" Tony responded.
"I thought the beast had wandered off" Loki said.
"You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it" Tony said as Loki slowly walks up to him; raising the scepter.
"How will your friends have time for me,when they're so busy fighting you?" He said as Loki TAPS Tony on the chest with his scepter. PING! Nothing. Confused, Loki tires again. PING! NOTHING. I laughed a little.
"This should work" Loki said.
"Well, performance issues. You know?" Tony said. In anger, Loki GRABS Tony by the throat and FLINGS him across the room.
"Jarvis. Anytime now" Tony said as Loki grabs Tony by the throat again.
"You will fall before me" Loki said LOKI THROWS TONY OUT THE WINDOW!
"TONY!" I yelled running towards the broken window. Next thing I knew Iron Man flew up, Loki looks up, angry.
"And there's one other person you pissed off! His name was Phil" Tony said as Loki raises the scepter. IRON MAN FIRES at Loki, sending him on his butt. Tony flies upward. I was starting to run toward the elevator but Loki grabs me just before I could get out of here.
"You're not going anywhere, mortal" he said shoving me into a room and locked the door.
"NOOOOO!" I yelled hitting the door trying to get out, "SOMEBODY! HELP!" It was no use, I slumped down against the door and pulled my knees to my chest regretting taking Loki's hand back at the Helicarrier. Tears streamed down my face. I want my mom. I want Clint. I want Steve. There was no way of getting out of here until this mess was over. Loki was probably lying to me. He is the God of Mischief and Lies after all. I'm doomed. There was no way I was getting out of this room. Loki wouldn't let me out.
"Please! Let me out!" I yelled hitting the door one more time. I didn't bother to call out anymore. I let tears flow down my face once again. I couldn't do anything. Wait a second.
"Hey JARVIS" I said.
"Hello Lillian" JARVIS said using me full name.
"Can you unlock the door?" I asked.
"This is the only door in the building that I wasn't programmed to unlock or lock" JARVIS said.
"JARVIS?" I asked.
"Yes Mrs Romanoff?" JARVIS asked.
"JARVIS tell my mom where I am!" I said smiling.
"As you wish mrs" JARVIS said. The door opened and I fell back landing at Loki's feet. I let out a yell and kicked him where it hurts yet he didn't seemed to feel anything. He grabbed my arm harshly and picked me up. We walked out onto the platform and Thor showed up.
"I'll drop her" Loki said holding me over the edge. I let out a scream.
"Let her go" Thor said.
"As you wish brother" Loki said dropping me. Careful with your words Thor! I fell quickly. I let out a loud scream. I was met with shining red and gold metal.
"TONY!" I said smiling as he flew me down to where my parents were. My mom saw me and ran towards me at full speed.
"LILLY!" Mom yelled scooping me up in a large hug.
"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have went with him" I said crying.
"It's okay. Shhhh" she said, "Tony she'd be safer at Stark Tower."
"Loki dropped her off the building" Tony said.
"I'm gonna kill him" Mom said making me smile.
"Take her back to the tower and make sure she's safe" Steve said messing up my hair. Tony nodded and took a hold of me and flew me up to Stark Towers. Loki was no longer there.
"Hide in a room. You'll be safe" Tony said before taking off. I ran and hid in the same room Loki put me in. He wouldn't check there. I should be safe. I'm scared.