Training with a Super Solider

I stared at Steve as we got into a fighting position. I was training with the super solider today. I was worried he might break something. He swung a punch and I quickly ducked before it hit me. I kicked him in the stomach and flipped over pulling myself onto his shoulders. He dropped to the floor flipped me off and pinned me to the floor mat. "Always keep your eyes on your enemy" he said as I quickly kneed him in the stomach then I rolled over out of the way.
"Watch your enemy's actions" I said blocking one of his punches.
"Always" he said sweeping his foot under mine making me fall to the mat.
"Don't hurt her!" Clint said interrupting our training, "your momma wants you kid."
"Okay" I said getting up and running to my moms room, "Clint said you needed me."
"What did Loki tell you?" She asked quickly.
"Is it true? You found me. A helpless, lonely infant no where to go. And now I've only been accepted into the Avengers because SHIELD wants to create a weapon!" I said.
"I found you in a old house. Abandon. I took you in to protect you. SHIELD would never do that to a child" she said.
"That's what he told me" I said shoving my hands into my pockets.
"Don't believe him. He is the god of mischief and lies" she said.
"He's known for it" I said smiling.
"No matter what you will always be my little princess" she said hugging me.
"I love you mom" I said calmly.
"I love you too" she said kissing my forehead softly, "go get some rest. I bet training with Spangles was hard." I nodded and walked to my room and got changed into shorts and a t-shirt. When I laid down I went right to sleep.

I sat in the lab watching as scientist worked on the active Tesseract. My mom has been gone for a while now and I've been worried. Clint has done everything he could to make me happy. Phil has been treating me like his daughter. It's been a few months sense I met Steve Rogers. I've been basically bored for 4 months. My birthday was in 2 months so yay! Clint was sitting on the top floor where there was a little area what I like to call his nest. Sometimes he calls me his little birdie. He's been up there for an hour. Probably thinking about my mom and hoping she's safe. I think he has feelings for her but their best friends. Nick Fury came into the lab, I guess they called him in sense the Tesseract has been acting up.
"Talk to me, doctor" Nick said.
"Director" I greeted him giving him a small smile. He nodded to me.
"Is there anything we know for certain?" He asked Dr Selvig.
"Tesseract is misbehaving" I said getting up from my seat.
"Is that suppose to be funny?" Nick asked.
"No, it's not funny at all. The Tesseract is not only active, she's...misbehaving" Selvig said.
"How soon until you pull the plug?" I asked.
"She's an energy source. If we turn off the power, she turns it back on. If she reaches peak level..." Selvig said.
"We've prepared for this, doctor. Harnessing energy from space" Nick said.
"We don't have the harness. Our calculations are far from complete. Now she's throwing off interference, radiation. Nothing harmful, low levels of gamma radiation" Selvig said.
"That can be harmful. Where's Barton?" asked Nick.
"The Hawk? He's up in his nest" I said leaving the lab see Agent Hill. She's the only other girl here that's my friend.
"Hi Maria" I said walking out to the loading docs.
"Hey Lilly what's up?" She said smiling.
"Just tired of being down in the lab" I said as the ground shook a little.
"I think it's better that you came out here. For all we know the Tesseract could've just did something" she said as we heard gun shots.
"That can't be good" I said. A few moments later Clint, Selvig, some agent guy, and some guy who was ready for Halloween.
"Need these vehicles" Clint said. His eyes were a horrifying blue.
"Who's that?" I asked staring at Halloween guy.
"He didn't tell me" Clint said, me and Agent Hill looks suspiciously at them as they get into the truck and turns to leave, as we are walking away Maria's walkie talkie goes off.
"Hill, do you copy?!" Nick's voice said making me turn my head to see the man and Clint looking sharply at me and Hill.
"Barton is-" before Nick could finish I grabbed one of Maria's guns and she pulled out her own. Clint started shooting at us. Before he got into the vehicle I think I just did something I shouldn't have. I threw my gun at the Halloween guy and hit his head. I ran and jumped onto the back of the vehicle. My combat boots slowly started slipping on the side. The man looked at me as if he was actually gonna help. His eyes were bright green. He reached out and brought my leg up kicking him away. He had enough strength to shoot his scepter at a car behind us. I moved away before he could grab me. I heard gun shots and then Hill was in a car and was now behind us and rocks fell covering her path.
"HILL!" I screamed loudly as we made it outside. A helicopter flew above as we drove into a field area. The man had managed to grab me. I kicked furiously trying to get away.
"Watch closely" he said as he shot to the helicopter with his scepter.
"Let me go" I said struggling against his grip.
"As you wish" he said pushing me out of the vehicle. I landed hard on the ground. Clint has been compromised.

I woke up remembering the pain in my head when Loki had done whatever he did. It hurt so badly. Why do that to a kid? He was a villain so what should I expect from a man like Loki. Loki pushed me out of the vehicle too. That hurt. I got out of bed and changed into sweatpants and a tank top. I got out of the room and walked down the hallway. Steve was still in the training room punching a bag. I entered the room with a smile.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"10:30, why are you up? It's getting late" he said continuing to punch the bag.
"Couldn't sleep" I said sitting on the bench watching him beat up the punching bag. He has a lot of anger. Next thing I knew the bag flew across the room and sand poured out of it. He breathed heavily and turned to me seeing my shocked face.
"Wow" I said smiling, "I wish I could do that."