Guest

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asked Loki as Thunder roared outside.
"I'm not overly fond of what follows" he said THE MIGHTY THOR. Thor OPENS the ramp and grabs Loki by the throat and flies out. Steve and Tony are left dumbstruck. Tony puts the IRON MAN helmet on.
"Now there's that guy" I said.
"Another Asgardian?" Mom asked.
"Think the guy's a friendly?" Steve asked.
"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost" Tony said as Tony turns and gets ready to jump off the jet to chase after Thor.
"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve yelled.
"I have a plan. Attack" Tony said as IRON MAN jumps out of the jet and chases after Thor. Cap grabs a parachute to follow.
"I'd sit this one out, Cap" mom said.
"I don't see how I can" Steve said.
"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods" Mom said.
"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that" Steve said and with that Cap JUMPS OUT of the jet.
Soon Loki, Tony, Steve, and Thor came back onto the jet. Thor said his apologies for taking Loki to begin with. I said it was fine. We arrived back at the Helicarrier and agents took Loki to a cell that was meant for the hulk. Mom told me to go to my room because they were going to be talking about grown up stuff. I walked back to my room passing Loki's cell. I stopped at his door and opened it.
"What did you mean by the truth?" I asked like I did earlier.
"When the time comes I'll tell you. You must be truly desperate to know your past" he said crossing his arms making himself look very intimidating.
"When will that be?" I asked.
"Soon. Now do as your mother said and go to your room" he said. How did he know? I did as I was told and walked off to my room. Many questions flew around in my mind. What is the truth? What did he mean? Should I trust him?