Sick and Sad

*Andy's POV*

I woke up, feeling like a car hit me. I sneezed, and looked up. "Sky!" I called. She walked into the room and opened my curtain to my bunk. "What's wrong?" She asked. She looked at me, then frowned. "You're sick..hold on ill try to run to the store." She said. Sky ran out and soon I felt the bus stop.

A few minutes later the bus was moving again and Sky came in. "Come on out and eat some soup." She said. I got out and say at the booth. Sky set the soup in front of me and I ate it. She also set a bottle of Gatorade next to it. "Really?" I asked. "It helps. Get fluid in your body to flush out all that crap. My dad did it for me when I was younger." She said. I ate some more soup and sipped on the Gatorade. "Can I have some water?" I asked.

Sky grabbed me a bottle of water and I took it, drinking the whole bottle. "God I'm so thirsty." I said. Sky laughed. She made a funny face and held her stomach. "What?" I asked her. She looked at me. "Nothing.." She said. I raised an eyebrow at her and looked as she made a bunch of painful faces. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "I'm fine..just my stomach kinda hurts." She said. "Are you sick too?" I asked her. "I don't feel sick.." She said. She sat down and took out another bottle of Gatorade. She drank some, then took out a jar of peanut butter. "I thought you hated peanut butter.." I said. "I don't know..I'm just kinda craving some right now." She said. "Ok.." I said, looking at her.