You Don't Understand

*Andy's POV*

I got off of my bed and walked past the bathroom to go to CC's room.

I heard laughter and I put my ear to the door. "I love you." I heard Sky say.

"I love you too." I heard Ashley say. "You mean more to me that anything else." Sky said.

I moved from the door and walked around furiously.

I heard laughter and I went to the door. I opened it and saw Ashley on the counter and Sky with a towel in her shoulders and her hair covered in dye.

I looked at Ashley. I want to punch him so badly. "Just wanted to see how everything was going." I said. "It's going good babe." Sky said.

I balled up my fist. I wanted to scream at her but I held in my rage.

"Ok Ashley can you wash my hair?" Sky asked. I felt like I was gonna cry so I closed the door.

I went to Raven's room and knocked on the door. She opened it. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I felt tears almost come to my eyes but I held them back. "Sky and Ashley are cheating on us." I said.

Raven's eyes grew big and her mouth opened a little. "What?!?" She said. "I heard them tell each other they loved each other." I said.

Raven's eyes went wide and she frowned. "That BITCH!!" She said.

I heard the door open and we turned toward Ashley, who was pushed out my Sky. "I need to undress and put condition in my hair." Sky said giggling.

The door closed and Ashley smiled. He turned towards us and his eyes went wide.

"You fucking asshole." I said..