Chapter 33:Spending The Night

(Danny's POV)

"You mind kicking him out?" I say annoyingly.

Saffe eyed me and I stepped back looking down. She grabbed my hand and Mays while pushing Jayden forward with her feet. My heart started beating badly. I didn't want her to let go of my hand . . . how warm it felt. I held her hand tightly unconsciously. Not realizing that I gripped gently on her hand. She looked back secretly and smirked. Right then and there did my mind go hazy.

She pushed us all in the room and laughs excitedly.

"So, we should get some sleep. Danny, you go downstairs and sleep with Micky." She says with a smile.

I snapped out of my trance and shook my head.

"Not with that creep no." I say as I cross my arms.

She's looks at me titling her head back. She glared hard into my eyes and I turned away. I felt that nasty glare she would always give us when we don't listen to her.

"Don't blame me if I end up killing him okay." I say annoyingly and walk downstairs.

Girls will be girls. However Saffe will be Saffe. I can't even do anything on my own with her here. But it's been long since she's been here, might as well not get her mad.

I walk over to the open sofa that was on the left side of the room. I grab a blanket from the cabinet and cover myself with it. I wrap every inch so Micky won't see me.

"Hey kid . . . how long have you been knowing Saffe?" He asked.

I quickly unwrapped the blanket to look at him. He was facing me and stared with curiosity in his eyes.

"Around seven years . . I guess." I wasn't sure when however Saffe should know.

"I could tell you like her." He stated with a smirk standing himself.

I felt blood rush into my cheeks. Stood there frozen. He smirked and snickered at my response. I don't like her . . . right? I mean I never once thought of such a thing. I look down thinking deep. I didn't know how to respond but with something. The way he looks at me was no denying. He could see right through me.

"T-that's no-not . . ." I couldn't get out the words as I spoke.

He got me scared shaken. The way he worded it and how he looks at me. I see way I don't like him.

I shook my head and wrapped myself with the blanket. I didn't let anything show.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

AN:DOES DANNY LIKE SAFFE? I don't know myself honestly. However it's easy to tell that he does. But there story will not be the only ones told. This chapter might be a bit short, sorry if it is.

Anyways, THANKS FOR READING!!!
(^ν^)