Chapter 5:I'll Be There

(Jayden's POV)

"What high school are you going to May?" I said without taking my eyes off that spider she had on her shoulder. It creeps me out.

"Wherever you go, I'll go." She replies grabbing her spider, Sunny, gently and pulled a smile.

I blushed and back away a little bit since she placed Sunny on the table. Rose Hair Tarantula crawling on my side. May quickly swooped under her and placed her on her shoulder. It was cute how she sat there on May's shoulder, but it scared me. I wouldn't go 4 feet by her side with Sunny.

Although Sunny looks happy being near May. If Sunny could even feel happy. May knows more about them then I do. But, she would take very good care of her. She wouldn't leave Sunny alone for even three days. Sunny was still kinda small, it makes sense that she would take care of her.

Sunny then moved down her arm and on to her binder. I stared intensely at her not wanting her to get closer. Sunny crawled down her binder and onto my paper.

"M-May!" I said deepening my voice and screaming to the top of lungs, while moving myself to my back to the wall.

"There's no reason for her to bite you. Come here Sunny, you know that Jayden doesn't like spiders." She recalls as she taps the end of the table multiple times.

Sunny comes running on her hand, up her arm, and back on shoulder, moving and crawling all around her chest and back.

"Put her back!" I retorted and commanded at her.

"Yes, mum." She replied with an obnoxious tone of voice.

May stood up and walks over to the tank where Sunny lives. She carefully picks Sunny up and places her inside the tank. Jayden walks back beside where I am with her back against the wall.

"Can you hold something?" She said with a closed fist.

I open my hand and put it below hers. She gently opens her hand and interlocks our hands together. She could sometimes be a big flirt, but it helps calm me down.

"You always do to much." I say calmly and I lean on her shoulder.

"There's never to much for me as long as it's you." She said in a soft soothing voice. It reminds me of my father, how he used to calm me down when ever I was scared . . .

"May . . . How much do you love me? You know, just friends?" I ask.

(Oma's POV)

When I heard the words of  "love" I immediately felt my heart skip a beat. I clench her hand tightly and look over at her golden brown eyes and say "Forever and always . . . just friends." With a smile.

She has a warm smile and giggles. She lets go of my hand and hugs me tightly around my waist. How much warmth I felt coming from her body. It made my blood boil. It was still summer, I wasn't much in the mood to hug anyone. But it was Jayden, so I let it slide.

After a while it started to get really hot, or so I thought. It was only just me feeling the heat of the outside. Also our bodies close to the point where I pushed her away. She looked confused and tilted her head to the side.

"What's wrong?" She asked narrowing her eyes a little.

I shake my head and move her further. She didn't like that so she hugged me tighter, and I felt more heat than I did before. I felt like I was going to die. I try to push her away, but there was only one thing to do. To make her stop hugging me.

So I then decided to move my hand and lift her chin. I caress her jawline and forcefully push her back by her shoulders . . .

~•~•~•~

AN: Sorry for the cliff hanger, I had to. (;▽;). But don't worry! Every two days there's going to be a new chapter. Just as a reminder. I know this story is short I'm sorry. I'm trying to make them as long as I can. But sometimes I have no idea what to write.

But anyways, hope you enjoy the story so far!!!