Chapter 7: The Break Up.

Start from the beginning

He sang.

"When I think about you
I've been feeling so deep.
I'm tossin', turnin' and you know I'm losing sleep.

And I know I'm going crazy when I look into your eyes
Just listen to this song, and you'll be hypnoti-i-ized."

Wendy smiled. "You know what? Maybe I was being a little hasty. I'll give you a little chance."

"Yes, alright!" Robbie fisted the air. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Dipper felt his heart... shattered. He grew suspicious about Wendy jerk of a boyfriend. He made sure Wendy was gone getting a coat, before revealing himself.

"Alright, Robbie. I saw that weird CD. What the heck are you up to?"

He just smirked. "It's called romance, kid. You'll never understand," he said as he and Wendy exited the gift shop, forgetting the CD.

Dipper finally had the chance to observe the key to why Wendy forgave Robbie so easily. He stared at the horrifying-looking cover, and even smelt it.

"Um, what are you doing?" Mabel suddenly asked out of nowhere. She's with Grenda and Candy.

Dipper screamed, but soon regained his conposure. "Guys, the weirdest thing just happened. I think Robbie might've hypnotising Wendy with his music!"

"Oh, Dipper." Mabel shook her head. "Girls just like music! Like Y/N for example. Hey, speaking of Y/N, where is she? I didn't saw her all morning. So sad that she can't go to the concert."

"She's still asleep," Dipper replied. "So Y/N likes music?"

Mabel smiled. "Yeah! She listens to (genre)!"

"O...'kay, well I have to get to the bottom of this."

"Just do whatever nerdy stuff you want to do, bro. My friends and I will be going to a concert!" She ran away, not before saying, "Don't forget to invite Y/N!"

You were finally wide awake, rubbing the sleep off of your eyes. You were antsy that Mabel woke up earlier than you when you both slept at 3 o'clock in the morning, talking about the 'plan' she devised.

You headed straight to the kitchen as you fixed your hair. You cooked your own pancakes, because you're not really in the mood for 'stancakes'. After eating it, you took a Pitt Cola from the fridge and went to find your friends.

You eventually found Dipper, who was holding a plate record as Stan drank his own Pitt Cola. "So... what's going on?" You asked, taking a step forward. Before Dipper could answer, the door burst open by Mabel and her friends.

"Hey, how was the concert?" Dipper asked the girls. "And-what's with the big sack?"

Mabel sweatdropped and stuttered a lot, but nonetheless she and her friends carried it upstairs. You heard men whining and complaining. "Y/N!" Dipper called. "This is Robbie's CD. I don't know why, but somehow it hypnotized Wendy to forgive him! I saw it all," he tried to convince you, he knew how you dislike Robbie.

"I think... you're overreacting a bit, Dipper," you replied.

His face fell. "What?"

"Overreacting, shmoverreacting," Stan interrupted. "Hypnotising girls with music is true! I encountered this myself." He took another sip of his drink.

"Okay, fine." You gave up. "Maybe it was true, but you don't need to show this to her. She's happy with Robbie, even though I hate him--"

"Aha!" Dipper exclaimed. "So you hate Robbie! That's why we need to tell Wendy the truth."

You felt unsure. "I don't know. It could really hurt Wendy's feelings."

Dipper ignored your statement, instead, he conjured up the most powerful weapon you can't say no to.

The puppy dog eyes.

"Please?" He pouted a little bit.

You hesitated. Your crush was in front of you, seeking for your approval, with his huge, cute, brown eyes. You huffed. "Fine, but if you happen to hurt her feelings, I will... ignore you for a week."

It was absurd, yes, but Wendy is your best friend and you would'nt want anyone to hurt her.

"Yes!" Dipper cheered. "Now, we will sloe the music's tempo and find out if the mind-controlling theory is correct!" He placed his hand on the switch. "Prepare to have your mind blown."

"Spit take, here I come!" Stan announced, holding his can near his mouth and drinking it.

/////

editing!

KimmiePines