Chapter 6

Chris's POV
Today Brent and I are filming the Backwards words challenge. I set up the camera and Brent sat on my bed. "Ok I think we are good, ready?" I asked. He nodded and Katie and Crawford walked in.

"Hey guys, today I wanted to to a collab, and a challenge video and since Brent is staying with us for a couple of days who better to do it with. We are going to be doing the backwards words challenge. We are going to be given a word to say, and we have to say it backwards. Brent has this app that lets you play it back. The closest wins. We have two helpers today. You all know my brother Crawford." I said and Crawf came and sat next to me. "And my twin Katie." Brent said. Katie came in and sat next to Brent. "These two will be our judges." I said.

~~~~

30 minutes later we had a video. Brent is going to film a collab with Crawf in the other room. I'm sitting in my room setting up for the video I'm filming later. "Katie?" I called. She left after the video and I don't know where she went. "Yeah babe?" I heard her ask as she walked into my room. "How would you feel if I made a video introducing you as my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Like the girlfriend tag?" She asked. "Sorta." I said and she smiled. "Let me go change." She said and left. I set the camera back up as she walked in.

We sat on my bed ready to film. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah." She smiled. "Hey guys. I have a special announcement and a special guest today." I began the intro and Katie sat next to me. "You all know Katie Rivera, Brent's twin and crawfords best friend. Well Katie and I are dating. I asked her out yesterday, here's the video." I paused where I was going to insert the video Kizzy took and then started to talk again. "I really like Katie, so I asked Brent if it was ok if I asked her out. He said yes. So I kinda trucked her while we were washing dishes. I made her sing. And then Katie found out so she chased me outside and I threw her into the pool. It was so much fun. I'm really happy with her." I said. Katie turned to me and smiled. I kissed her gently and then I stopped filming.

"That was wonderful." I said. "I hope the fans like me." She said. "Katie they will love you." I said and kissed her forehead. Crawford knocked on my door and peeked his head in. "Hey can I borrow Katie?" Crawford asked me. "Yeah go ahead." I said. Katie got up and went with him.

~~~~

Katie's POV
I followed Crawf info his room. "What's up?" I asked him. "Are we still doing our movie night tonight?" He asked. "Yeah why wouldn't we?" I asked him. "Well it's just that you've been spending most of your time with Chris and we haven't really hung out. After all isn't that why you came up here?" He asked looking down at his feet. "Oh. I'm sorry Crawf I didn't realize. How about every other night we can do movie night. And promise I'll hang with you more." I said realizing since Chris and I got together I really had sent spent much time with Crawf. "Movie night just you and me?" He asked. "Just you and me. Like always. Deal?" I said. "Deal." He said. He hugged me and then went into the kitchen.

I walked back to Chris "what was that about?" He asked. "I haven't been hanging out with him and he wanted to know if we were going to have a movie night tonight." I said. "Oh cool I love movies. Which one?" Chris asked. "Oh I'm sorry babe. It's just going to be me and him, is that ok?" I asked suddenly feeling bad. "It's alright babe, you came up here to spend time with him. I get it. Go have fun. Brent can help me make more videos before he leaves anyway. See you in the morning." He said and kissed me taking that way easier than I expected.

I walked into the kitchen as Crawf was getting the pizza and popcorn and drinks. We went into his basement where we had hooked up a projector to play the movie on the white wall. We also had some bean bag chairs and tons of pillows and blankets. "I missed this place." I said. "It's been forever since we've had a proper movie night." He said and smiled. We took our normal seats on the green bean bag chair and started to watch The Hunger Games part 2. I've waited so long to see this because I wanted to wait until Crawf could watch it also. "Let the fun begin." He said and turned the lights down and hit play.