Chapter 2

Chris's pov
Ok I don't want to hurt Crawford but he has to tell Katie how he feels. Because if he doesn't I will. I pulled into our drive way and unlocked the doors. Then went to go help with the bags. "Brent we need to plan collabs. We should head to my room." I said as I grabbed the last bag and shut the trunk. we walked into the house and were immediately greeted by my sister and my mom. "Katie!" I heard Karisma say.  "Kizzy!" Katie said and hugged her. "Hey sweetie." Mom said. "Hey Mrs Collins." "I'm here too!" Brent said when they didn't greet him. "Hey Brent haha." Kizzy said. "Hey Kizzy, hey mrs Collins." Brent said and hugged them both. "Alright Brent we have work to do." I said. "Ok." 

Crawford's pov
Brent and Chris went to Chris's room to plan some collabs while Katie and I walked to my room. "You're not going to sleep on the couch for three months are you? I would feel bad about taking your bed for that long." She said as she sat down on my couch. "What else do you want me to do?" I asked. The only other bed was a blow up air mattress. Brent is in the guest room. "I'll take the air mattress. When Brent leaves I'll go into the guest room." "No Katie it's fine. I want you to be comfortable." "Ok fine. But I still feel badly." She said. She got up and laid on my bed. "Katie it's fine." I said. She frowned. "Come here." She said. I walked over to her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed. "This bed is big enough for both of us." She said. "I don't know Katie." I said. "Crawf, don't be silly." She said. I sighed then looked over at her.

She laid there with her eyes closed. I slowly reached over and began to tickle her. "Ahhh CRAWFORD!" I just laughed. "Come on stop." "No!" "Crawford stop!" She said while laughing. I stopped and looked at her while smiling. "What do you want to do today?" I asked her. "Uhm. Well. Can I get a shower first. Then we can just chill and watch something on YouTube?" She said.  "Yeah go ahead. Do you want me to get you lap top out and make sure it's charged?" I asked. "Yeah you know the password go ahead." She said. She gathered up her cloths and shower stuff and headed to my shower.

Chris's pov
Brent was laying on my couch on his laptop looking for video ideas. He has music on in the background. I was doing the same thing but listening to his music. Over the music I heard crawford's shower turn on. "What if we do the backwards words challenge?" Brent asked. "Ok we could get Crawford and Katie to judge and give us words." I said. I wrote it down. Brent was still paying music and YouTube at the same time but I heard something different. A girl singing. "Brent can you pause your music, and video really quick." I asked. When he did I still heard the singing. "Do you hear that?" I asked him. "Yeah, is that Kizzy?" He asked. "No I don't think so." I opened my door and found where it was coming from. "It's Katie. In the shower. She's singing See You Again." I said. I stood there for a moment listening to her beautiful voice.  I heard the shower turn off and ran back to my room. "Brent can I ask you something?" "Yeah what's up." He said and looked at me. "How would you feel if I asked Katie out?"