Chapter 1

Katie's pov
"Brent come on we are going to miss our flight!" I called up to my older brother Brent. Yeah older. Only by five minutes though. "I'm coming. I'm coming. What's the rush!" Brent said. "If we miss our flight Crawford is going to kill me!" I said. "You know he was my friend first!" He cried. "That was before he realized I was the better twin." I said. "Do you have your passport?" He asked. "Right here. And yours come on!" I said. We headed out to the car with our bags and our mom drove us to the airport. "Brent I will see you in two weeks, Katie I will see you in three months. Love you both!" She said as we left the car. "How do you have three months worth of cloths and make up in two bags?" Brent asked "Honestly, I have other cloths over there silly." I said. We went through baggage check and got on the plane. I got in my seat and started to play my music on my ears.

~~~~~~~

"Katie!" Brent yelled. "What!?" I yelled. "We are here." He said. Wow I guess I must have fell asleep. I didn't ever realize that we've already landed. "Did you..." "text Crawford and Chris to come get us, duh!" Brent finished my sentence. Brent and I walked to baggage claim and then walked to the area where we were supposed to meet up with Crawford and Chris. "Do you see them?" I asked. "Not not yet, I'll call them." Brent responded. He got out his phone and started to call them.

Crawford's pov
"Brent just texted me they just landed. Let's go find them." I said to my brother Chris. We are picking up my best friend Katie and her twin brother Brent Rivera from the airport. Yeah. My best friend who I just happen to have a crush on. Too bad she likes my brother. "I see them over there, let's go." I said. "Wait Brent is calling me. Let's scare them." Chris said. He answered the phone and told them we would be there in a minute. When he hung up he slowly walked behind Brent. "Boo!" He yelled. Brent and Katie nearly jumped through the roof. "Oh my gosh you should have seen your faces!" Chris was laughing so hard he was almost on the floor.

"Crawford where are you!" I heard Katie yell. "Oh Katie, didn't you hear. Crawford isn't here. He's out with his new girlfriend. I guess he must have forgot you were coming." I heard Chris say. "New girlfriend? What new girlfriend? How could he forget about me? If he didn't want me to come this summer all he had to do was tell me. Bye guys, looks like I'm going home. Now that I have no reason to be here." I heard Katie say softly. What is Chris playing at?
"No! Katie! Wait!" I called out and ran after her. "Chris what the hell was that?" When I caught up to her I grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "I'm right here Katie, Chris was just trying to be funny." "Who is this new girlfriend of yours?" She asked coolly. "No one. I'm not dating anyone. And I certainly wouldn't forget my best friend. Do you seriously think o would have you come all the way here just to have you go all the way back home?" I asked. "No I guess not. I guess I wasn't thinking and I over reacted. I'm sorry." She said. I pulled her into a tight hug. I heard Chris or Brent whistle a cat call and let go. "Hey I'm sorry guys. I don't know why I would think that would have been funny." "It's ok Chris. It's been too long Crawf." "Yeah it's hard when your best friend lives in another country!" I said. I laughed. She yawned, she looks so jet lagged. "Come on guys, she's going to fall asleep standing up." I said. "She slept the whole way here!" Brent said. "I didn't sleep last night. I was so excited." She said. "You're like a little kid." Chris joked. "Being a kid is more fun than being an adult." She said and stick her tongue out at him. "Come on, climb on." I said. She climbed onto my back and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and her legs around my waist. I held onto her legs. Chris grabbed her bags and we all headed to the car.
We got to the car and Katie hopped off and climbed into the seat. Brent threw his bag into the trunk and I went back to help with Katie's bags. "Chris what the hell man?" I asked when both Brent and Katie were in the car. "What, I wanted to see if she would get jealous." "Why do you care" "because I know you like her. If she got jealous doesn't that mean she likes you." "Or if means she's my best friend. She was probably upset that I wouldn't have told her about a new girlfriend." "And that hug. Come on dude. Make a move. Or I will." When he said that last part he winked and went up into the drivers seat. I shut the trunk and headed up into the passengers seat. "Crawf switch seats with Brent." I heard Katie say. I got out and let Brent get into the front seat before climbing in next to Katie. She leaned on me and fell asleep. Chris looked in the mirror and gave me the look of 'I'm serious dude. Make a move before I do.' He then pulled out of the parking lot and I looked down at her.

You can't make a move when she has already told you she likes Chris. It's not worth it. She doesn't like you. You will get hurt. I thought to myself and looked out the window.

Hey guys. So sorry. First chapters are always the hardest for me to write. It will get better. I hope you enjoy this. I can use all the support guys. Please only positivity. Thanks for reading. :)