Chapter 3

Brent's pov
"How would you feel if I asked Katie out?" Chris said to me while we were sitting in his room. "I don't know. I thought Crawford liked her?" I said. "Well he does but he had his chance. It's been over a year Brent." He said. I knew Katie liked him but do I really want her dating him. Nothing against him I just don't want her to get hurt for stupid reasons. "We'll just don't hurt her ok." I said. "Sweet." He said and went back to searching for video ideas.

Katie's pov
I just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my torso. As I go to dry my hair I realized I left my hair dryer in Crawford's room. Do I want to go grab it or have Crawford bring it to me. I slowly opened the door and peeked out. Just as I peek out Chris is running away from the room. That's odd. Why would Chris be over here. I closed the door and I picked up my phone. I quickly texted Crawford to grab my hair dryer and then waited. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it slightly. Crawford stood there with one hand over his eyes and one hand out stretched holding the hair dryer. I giggled as I grabbed the hair dryer. "Thank you Crawf. I'll be out soon." I saw him peek between his fingers and then smile and walk away. I quickly dried my hair and threw on my clean clothes. I grabbed my shower stuff and headed back to his room. 

"Ok what are we going to watch?" I asked as  I laid down next to him on the bed. He moved his arm so I could move closer and then slowly placed it around my shoulders. I noticed his hand shaking a little bit. "Crawford what's wrong?" I asked. "Hmm? Oh nothing? We can watch what ever you would like to watch." He said changing the subject. He handed me my laptop and he already had YouTube open. "I think there is a new My Drunk Kitchen out today can we watch that?" I asked. "Sure." He said and smiled. I hit play and then cuddled up next to him. He moved his arm slightly and his hand was still shaking.

After watching the MDK episode he stood up and walked across the room. "I just got this yesterday do you want to watch this on your laptop?" He asked holding up Big Hero 6. "I've already seen it." I said and pouted. "I know Brent told me. I've seen it also. I really liked it. We don't have to watch it if you don't want to." He said. "I wasn't saying I didn't want to watch it. I was just sad because I saw it without you." I said. He came back on the bed and put it in my laptop. "Well we can watch it together now." He said.

Crawford's pov
I popped the dvd into Katie's laptop and we began watching the movie. I picked my arm up and she scooted closer just like before. I gently placed my arm down. My hands were shaking again. I don't think she noticed. We watched the movie in almost complete silence with some laughter. About halfway through the movie I looked over and Katie was fast asleep. Before I continued to watch the movie I gently placed my lips on her forehead. She moved her head closer into my chest. I can't let Chris take her away from me. I have to say something to her. But how?

Chris's pov
Brent went to the bathroom as soon as Katie was out. He's been gone a while. I decided to peek my head out of my room and I saw him trying his best to run quietly into the room. "I've got some bad news." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Well. I went to the bathroom and when I got out I remembered I needed to charge my phone. But I left my charger at home. I went to go ask Katie for hers. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I heard a movie playing faintly in the background so I slowly cracked the door open just enough for me to see in." He said. He paused before looking at me. "Yeah what did you see?" I asked. "Here look for yourself." He said. He showed me a picture of Katie and Crawford cuddling on crawfords bed. Katie is sleeping. And Crawford is kissing her forehead. "Are they? Are they dating?" I asked just above a whisper. "I don't know. I think Katie would have told me." He said. "Looks like I'm asking Katie out tonight instead of tomorrow." I said taking one more look at the picture.