She is one of those teachers who expects you to understand something even though you've never covered the topic! I know she's the head of Maths and all, but seriously? If they're gonna sack some people, they should, at least, sack the ones nobody likes! She doesn't tell you to pack up your things until after the bell has gone!

The shitty teacher that she is.

Anyways... Let me move onto another subject before I tear somebody's head off. And I'll make sure it doesn't look very pretty with the shitty mood I'm in.

But overall, this week hadn't been going so bad actually. The torture at home had actually stopped. Well, most of it has. If she's had a bad day, she'll take it out on me. But now, it's rare for that. I know she's up to something, but I can't figure out what it is. I need to figure it out. Soon, too.

I was in Maths, listening to Shrek (the nickname that Courtney, Megan, and Claudia came up with which everyone uses) droning on about bearings and how this angle should be this fucking angle and shit like that.

Seriously? When the fuck am I actually going to use this in real life? There's an actual possibility that I may be a future Luna! Why the fuck would I-

Suddenly, we were all deafened.

Well, all the werewolves that is. Since we have extra sensitive hearing, we hear the school bells a shit ton louder than the average human does, so this hurts like a bitch- especially if you're me and you've had a beating next to them and a woman- sorry, evil bitch- screaming in your ears about how you're a bitch and nothing good will ever come to you and all that shit.

But this bell was different.

A fire alarm.

Perfect.

Let's hope that they haven't burnt some toast again like last time...

Hang on a moment.

That's not normal. Why is it going on nonstop? What the hell do I smell now?

"Children, quickly! Grab your things and just get out of the door! Run to the nearest fire exit! Go to the yard and wait in your homeroomslike the procedure has been practised!" Mrs James exclaimed.

What is that I smell? Is that... Smoke?

"FIRE! FIRE! EVACUATE! EVACUATE!" Some deep male voice yelled as if he was in pain. He probably got burned.

Everyone rushed out in a hurry, afraid of the terriying danger. Not that I would mind being burned in a fire...

But Jacob...

There was Accalia again. She had been rather quiet over the past few weeks. She wasn't too keen on what I'd done. Of course, I wouldn't if I was in her paws. But I'm not so I don't have to worry about something like that.

I headed into my line with Ella and Amethyst, but there was something odd about it all. Amethyst seemed a little distant. She wouldn't stop staring at the flames, like she was afraid of them. Like they would reach out, grab her tightly, and drag her back down to the hell from whence she came.

The school was eventually perishing down to rubble, people upset over the items they left behind- the things they lost in the fire. It shouldn't have really mattered to them, but apparently it did.

We had to do a small salute, as we had lost one of our prized students, Evalina in the fire when she went to rescue two students. She was amazing, you know, she was sweet and kind, rebellious and badass. A good friend of mine really. She was one hell of an angel too. It's just a shame for Miles, her on-again off-again boyfriend.