Joke turn to be real

" Talk
' troughs
() A/n

"Don't forget to bring ketchup next time honey!"
.
.
.
Frisk continuously come after that, she enjoy his company and his pun as well. Sometimes he will tell her what outside world look like and she will listening him with happy smile that never gone from her face. That day Sans decide to test her kindest, she to kind for her own good, and that's will be a trouble for her someday.

"Hei Frisk..."
"Yeah...? what is it Sans?"
"You know I'm alredy trapped here for several days... i wonder if you could open the cage for me, i would love to breath a fresh air again for a couple of minutes"
"Sure! why not... you can ask me sooner you know"

She without hesitate open the cage, freeing him instantly from the cage, but he just stand there, not make any move to get out. Frisk confused 'Isn't he want to get out?' then she enter the cage, approaching Sans. Frisk made a gasp when the cage door slammed shut behind her, then she was pulled to the bed by Sans. Holding both of her hands tightly and then he grinned.

"Well... look like i got a launch"
"Launch?... what lau-"

Not letting her finish her question, he kissed her and hard. Frisk blush madly and try push him, of course he is to strong to be pushed by her.

"Sans.. sto- mph!!"

Sans hungrily push his tongue inside her mouth, exploring every corner. Frisk shocked and froze for a moment... she can't fight back and she was curious as well. Shyly she poke his tongue with her own, made Sans smirk with her brave action and push deeper to her. (Don't worry i don't write lemon ;) ) After feeling that Frisk need air, Sans finally release her.

"*Huf!* Wha *Huf* what...*Huf*"
"Already breathless huh hun?"

Sans smirk at breathless Frisk who fighting to catch her breath. But then Frisk hide herself inside her white wings and cry. Sans panic, he don't think she will cry and that's made him regret his action.

"O-oy.. don't cry..I'm sorry...are you hurt?..i don't know you hate it that much"
"Y-you stole my first kiss.."
"Oh... come on Frisk it's just a kiss"
"NO! it's important! now i can't marry someone ever again"

Her body shake and she continue to cry, now he really regret it, but what can he do? he can't rewind time...

"Gez.. you really want to get married huh?"
"Of course"
"Gee marry me someday then"

Sans laugh at his own joke, it's not a right time to joking but he cant help himself to made a joke... it's like breathing to him expect he don't actually breath, but seems like Frisk not catching the joke and look up from her wings.

"Marry me? really?"
"Uh..what?"
"Promise me then that you will marry me someday then !!"

Frisk come out from her wings and grab Sans jacket, her intense gaze never leave his eyes. 'Okay... what the heck i gotten myself into?'

"Y-yes"

Her intense gaze gone in instant and she smile softly to him, then she kiss his cheekbone lovingly, made Sans blush faint blue.

"Hei...but i don't think i can fulfill that promise"
"Why?"

Sans sadly look to her and ruff her hair.

"I'll be in court tomorrow..."

OH God!!! why i write this *Flips my table and broke it into two pieces * GIVE ME MORE HOLLY WATTERRRRR!!!