Ketchup

" Talk
' think
() A/n

Frisk happily jump in joy to Undyne arms and she playfully carry her down to the basement. It's was really dark and if they don't use a candles to light up the way, maybe you can't even see anything. They reach a bottom of the basement, Frisk can see there is a huge cell and inside that is something Frisk never seen in her life.
.
.
.
There, sit lazily on the ground, a creature they look so much like a skeleton. He then look up to the angels and show his wide shit eating grin. Frisk can see, that he have black weird shaped wings and bone tails that swing happily like it's was happy to see them. His eyes always fix on Frisk, like a wolf found his next prey, of course Undyne notice this and hide Frisk behind her back.

"What are you looking at trash! stop looking at our princess like that"
"Whops... sorry then, she just look so a-door-able that invite my eyes in"

He wink, made Frisk blush and make Undyne more angry than before.

"YOU UNLESS CREATURE! HOW DARE YOU FLIRT OUR PRINCESS!!?"

She attack him with her summoned spear, but then she yelp in surprise and stop when Frisk suddenly blocking him with her body. Frisk glare at Undyne and yep.... she scold her like a mom, don't underestimate her.... she is the most brave angel with such a small body of her, but because of that she failed to notice that Sans look at her with wide eyes.

"Undyne! stop it! he don't do anything, stop being a hot head!"
"But Frisk... he-"
"No but!"

Undyne look down and then she heard his mocking laugh. She glare at him.... hard, and that's make Frisk sigh but give her a small smile after that.

"Shut up demon!"
"Demon? is he... a demon?"

Frisk look at him now who still sit on the ground, his tail swung happily at her attention.

"Wops... where is my manner, my name is Sans, Sans the skeleton and yes I'm demon my beautiful angel"
"Nice to meet you Sans!"

Frisk beamed him her famous smile and his tail swinging faster than before but seems like Undyne don't like the sight and drag the little angel to upstairs.

"ENOUGH!, HE IS DEMON! DON'T GO NEAR HIM AGAIN"
"But-"
"No but!"

Undyne drag her to her room and now she the one who scold her, saying that demon is bad and nothing good will come if she get near him. Frisk can only nodded, she know how protective she can be... and she happy that someone care so much about her, so she will listen to her words......for now.

Two days passed after that, but Frisk still thinking about him 'It's must be really lonely there' or 'are the guard feed him? i hope he is fine' her kind heart keep worrying about him again and again then with determination she go to the basement alone'luckily Undyne forgot that i have the master keys'.

"H-hello... S-sans..."

It was pitch black... she can't see anything, there is no voice of movement of Sans that made her more scared, but then again she is to determination to meet him. She yelp when she tripped by something on the ground and the blackness of the room made her balance become more unstable and she fall. She blink when feel something catch her so she won't fall, and that 'something' is gently circling her wrist

"Welp.. careful there honey, i don't want you get hurt"

The room get brighter when a blue flame is appear in Sans hand and his left eye. Now Frisk can see what the thing that helping her when she fall, it's was his tail. Frisk look at his boney tail and she gently touch it.

"Hei!! it's sensitive! stop touching it like that!"

Sans stiffen whan she continue to touch and rub it, then seems like he can't hold it anymore and snatch his tail from her grasp. He hold his tail close to him and galre at her, but it only made her laugh.

"Sorry sorry... your tail is so smooth i can't help it hahahaha"
"Gee.. thanks, what make you come here again kid?"
"Oh yea! are you hungry?"
"Hm... a bit i guess"

Frisk bring out the sandwich that she make for Sans earlier and hand it to Sans who look at it questioningly.

"This is....for me?"
"Yup!"

Sans grab it and start eating, he eat like actually he never eat in his entry life and that's bring a smile on Frisk face. Done with the sandwich Sans eying Frisk hands that stained with some sandwich ingredients.

"Hey kid, give me your hands for a second"

Without question, Frisk give her hands to Sans take. Sans hold it gently but firmly in his hands, but what he doing next surprise her. He lick and sucking her fingers one by one with his glowing blue tongue, made her shiver with the contact.

"S-sans! w-what are you doing?"
"Clean you up honey... and you taste better than that sandwich"
"A..aa..aaa stop it..."

With that sans stop licking and sucking her finger but still refuse to let go of her hands. Sans then pull her closer to the cage and whisper.

"I bet you taste better if i use ketchup on you"
"Sans!! thats mean! okay im leaving now!!"

She get up and angrily walk to the upstairs, leaving a chuckling Sans behind, but she still can heard Sans voice saying.

"Don't forget to bring ketchup next time honey!"

And!!! thats it.... i don't know why i write this XD I'm sorry!!! and thank you for all people who read vote and comment to my story! all of you are the best man!
And about the ketchup thing... i secretary try it on my bread and i don't know if it's just me, it's taste really good :v