Chapter 55

~ The wedding dress , boutique , her hairstyle , the ceremony , the brides maid dresses and the rings to the groom and bride ~

*A year later ........ Wedding day *

| ISAAC |

I woke up and rubbed my face , I touched My side and Remember that I'm at Zal house and remembering today is the day I say I do to my soon to be wife . Let me let you know what happened over the year , well Harmony and Jay made up but Zuko is her maid of honor but harmony still in the wedding , big E and Jay got closer and she happier . All the kids 5 now except Dj , he 6 and Chance is 2 , Michael is 15 , the girls had they baby , they so beautiful , that's it I guess .

There was a knock at the door " come in " I said then my twin walked in , I smirked " today's the day brother , you will not be called a boyfriend anymore ,it's gone be husband now " he said I got up and brushed my teeth " I know , I mean it ain't nun but Jay getting my last name and we eloping " I said humping my shoulders as i walked out . Then Q walked in " 6 more hours huh , my sister just called me , sound like she having a panick attack " Q said shaking his head , I grabbed my phone but Lo took it right out my hands " she good fool , she down stairs on the phone with Royal , calm down " he said chuckling .

Then the bad ass boys ran in " stop running bad ass kids " prince said mugging them " don't call my son bad , old man " Lo Said dapping Lj , I chuckled " grandma downstairs cooking " KD said "Ight lit man " I said . " When our boy coming to cut everybody hair " I said Zal looked at his watch " in 35 mins , he bringing help since its a lot of us " he said I nodded , I breath out loud and slow " breath dude , I never seen you this nerves " Zal said , I looked at him then Pj walked in " he just scared cause he think Jay gone bell out at last minute " he said I rolled my eyes and stood up . " I wish yo bitch ass would hit my son " prince said " shut up old hog , nobody gone hit yo weak ahh son " I said laughing as everybody followed me down stairs .

The boys ran past us " KD stop running " I said I walked over to Mike and pulled his hair and bucks to " make sure y'all cut that shit down or get them worms out yo head " I said walking over to my mom . I hugged her behind and kissed her cheek " good morning soon to be married man " she said I smirked and sat down at the table " good morning " I said I spoke to the rest of the old men then I though of my father . I really wish he was here " I know you miss him and wish he was here " she said reading my mind " we all miss him Isaac , don't be down on yo wedding day " Royal said then a tear dropped ,  my mom came and hugged me " aye y'all boys take the little ones up stairs " Ron said then Mike and buck got up and took them .

Then I let another one fall " I just want him to see me be a man and taking care of my family like he asked , I wanted him here on this day to tell me I'm proud of you Isaac "I said balling my fist up , " God just took him earlier then we expected twin , I miss pops every day but I can't be down , I gotta show manny that I'm strong and you gotta do the same for Mike and the twins " Zal said . " just like Beth right there with Jay , King right there with you , he watching and he proud boy " Big E said patting my chest . " now eat some , got me emotional over hea " prince said then everybody laughed , I smiled and got my food , everybody sat down and ate then the kids say at the table and ate .

2 hours later ...........

| ZUKO |

I looked at Jay as she stared in space , all the girls was getting they nails done and feet , eyebrows and hair and etc. , me and Jay will be last . " I hope you aint second guessing " I said she looked at me and smirked , " never that "she said , I sat beside her and watched all the girls talk and kaylen talking the hairstylist ear off . " 4 more hours till I do " she said looking at her proposal ring then there was a knock at the door , I got up and open the door it was KD " my daddy said can I give this to mommy " he said holding a jewelry box and another box . I nodded and let him in , the girls compliment him , making him cocky " here mommy " he said then kissed her cheek, " I love you , Mike said he love you and daddy say he loves you to , see you later mommy " he said then walked out . She shed a tear " I'm so glad I'm not wearing my make up " she said I nodded , " open the gifts , I wanna see what watermelon head got you " April said , she giggled then opened the big box , it was a pair of gold heels with diamonds on it , real damn diamonds cause it's blinging .