Chapter 49

• THE NEXT MORNING •

| ISAAC |

I went into the twins room and smiled at them , kaden was up but I knew that because he always up at 5:00 , kaylen like her mom , she wakes up around 9:50 " you about to go dad " he said looking at me " yea little man , it's just gone be 3 days , they gone be quick , are you gone be the 2nd man in charge with mike " I asked " you know I am dad " he said smiling just like me . He favor me more then Jay and kaylen favor Jay more then me , it's funny doe cause he act just like me , we did our handshake " aight Imma hold you to yo word , your grandma should be down stairs now " I said he nodded and ran out . I looked at kaylen and smiled at my princess , I kissed her forehead then walked out and down the hall to Michael room , I knocked " come in " he said , I walked in " you know you got training when We get back " I asked leaning on his wall .

" yea I know , is buck training to or just me " He said " both of y'all since his father stay gone , but while I'm gone don't let the twins in the shooting range period " I said looking at my watch " 5:10 am " , " yea I know pops " he said laying back down , I walked to the door " dad " Mike said I turned around , " be careful , don't get shot " he said , I smirk " I'm always careful " I said then walked out and to my room Down the hall . I walked in to Jay grabbing her phone " ready " I asked , she nodded , she been quiet all morning and night packing , she walked out while I closed the door , we walked down stairs " see you later mommy " kaden said eating a apple " see you later baby " she said kissing his jaw then lips , I kissed my mom jaw and walked to the door and got in the truck .

We pulled up at the airport and got out , the guards grabbed the bags while we walked to the jet , we left Chelsea in the trap tied up while Royal watched her , I helped Jay in the jet then took a seat . I closed my eyes just for them to open when I heard the door open Zal , Q and Lo came on and took a seat at the table " morning y'all " I said then closed my eyes " morning " they all said " how harm " I asked open one eye " she good but she starting to Feel bad she fucked up " he said shaking his head . " along she alive is what matters " Zuko said closing the door then took a seat next to a quiet Jay " let's talk business " Jay said .

| ROYAL |

I sat on the floor and watched Mickey Mouse club house with Chance " daddy " Chance said tapping my arm , " Wassup champ " I said looking at him with a raised eyebrow . " Is mommy coming back " he asked with a blank face expression , wonder where he get that from " na she ain't champ " I said being honesty , I never lie to my son , ion sugar coat shit with him and he likes that , he to forward with it doe , if he see a female with stiff weave , he gone tell her ass , ma'am you killing my eyes or you ugly but I taught him to always be polite with it .

" ok , I'm okay with that , she hit to much when I don't do nothing " he said laying his head on my chest , I lift his head up " she still your mother , don't mean if I don't like her you do the same , she brought you into this world " I said , " daddy I don't care , I want a new momma , she always hit hit and yell and scream at me when you not here , one day she just hit me with her hand on my back daddy , you always told me to be strong daddy and that's what I did , I don't care if she brought me into world daddy , she the worst mother ever " he said finally letting tears come down his face .

It hurts to see my son like this , hurting and I'm not here to save him , I fucked up with Jay and Q so I wanted to be a better father for Chance . The fact that all my kids want have a mother , I know Chelsea dead when Jay get back and I'm not gone stop her because she shouldn't have did what she did . I love Chelsea , I do but you ain't about to play my family , my daughter at that and get her killed , family come before love  .

" chance stop crying , big boys don't cry " I said holding him " I want Jay Jay daddy " he said looking me In the eyes , " she gone on a business trip , yo brother Gone To , wanna go with me to visit Uncle Ron " I said , he nodded . " ight well let's go champ " I said getting up .

The thug twins जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें