I woke up

I woke up in a hospital I can't remember anything like what my name is or who I am.
I hear a voice call out, "pssst Emma come over here"
"who are you and where are you?" I said with fear. Come down the hall to the stage then we will talk.
So I waked down the hall someone pulls me under the stage l.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"I'm brad, I'm not allowed here because I am a " murdered"he said. I shout "GET  AWAY FROM ME!"  as I moved backwards.
"it's ok I did that because I got 1 hundred thousand dollars" He explained.
"but why?" I stutter out still backing away. "think of it like this, you could kill someone and get 1 hundred thousand dollars or not kill some one and don't get 1 hundred thousand dollars" He explained. And also If didn't kill that guy would of killed  me!"

A fearful "hello" came
from outside the door "go go go!" Brad whisper/shouts "where?" I reply.
"over  here behind the seats!"  brad says as he hides behind the seats, just in time I might add. The guard burst in "oh it's just you, go back to your room" the guard says. I said "ya um ok" as I rush back to my room.
I hear a knock on my door "who is it?"  As I opened up my door it was brad "hurry we don't have much time when the doctors come they will hurt you!come on!" he said as he pulls me out the door.
"where are we going?" I ask.
"you can't tell anybody" He said, "please sit in this chair" he sat me down and a bunch of tubes came down and inside of me then I started to float in the air.
Brad had to pull me down after a few seconds "what happened?!" I said
"you are now a superhero" brad said "I decorated your house superhero themed so when ever you feel weird someone is in trouble just press your bracelet and you can find were it is and what is happening" he said
"when did I say I wanted to be a superhero!" i yell as I'm still in shock. "um you don't  remember two weeks ago you said I hate my life and I want to be a superhero I need to be popular and rich" brad said.
"I never said that I'm leaving!" I said as I flew out the door. "wait!" brad called but I was already gone.