Chapter One: I Just Told Liam Payne My Name Was Sota.

Jaci's POV:

July 1st, 2013.

"Bee-Do, Bee-Do, Bee-Do!" The adorable yellow minion, dressed in a firefighter suit screamed on the TV.

I loved the first, Despicable Me! It was adorable! Even though it was a children's movie, I found it funny and very cute! The second one seems even cuter!

"In theatres near you, July 3rd!" The announcer voice said at the end of the trailer.

"Dang it! I have to work the third!" I pouted. 

Let's see... OH! I plays this Saturday! I don't work the sixth! I checked on my calender.

Who could go with me? ...WHITNEY! I dialled her number. Me and my friends think it's cooler that way. Plus, I am too lazy to scroll all the way down my contacts list to reach 'W'.

Nah, I don't have that many friends, I am just lazy.

*Brring! Brring!*

"Hello?" Whitney answered. 

"Hey, Whit! Do you wanna go see Despicable Me 2, with me this Saturday?" I asked hopefully.

"This Saturday? Sorry J, I have to watch my cousins this weekend!" She exclaimed, using my nickname from kindergarten. 

"Oh. Okay! I'll call Ivette and see if she can come! Have fun with the rascals! Tell them I said 'hi'!" I said. I remember the last time Whitney had to watch the twins. It was diastrious! Her kitchen ended up looking like a room full of a mix of vomit and glitter, and I had to help pick it all up. Yuck. I can still smell the disgusting smell of melted plastic.

"Okay girl, have fun!"

"Bye!" I cut off the line, and my laptop beeped. I clicked the 'Open' button, and I saw the homepage of 'The Kit Kat Club'. Yes, I love them so much I joined a club! What right do you have to judge me? Exactly, none. 

"Did you know that 418 Kit Kats are consumed per second, worldwide?! No, Mr. Computer I did not know that!" I answered out loud to my computer. 

I looked to my right to see my cracked, half-working, 4G iPod, which has my five husbands on the back cover. 

That's right. One Direction are all married, to Muah!

Nah. Just kiddin'! I wish though.

Yes, you heard me. I am madly in love with 5 idiots who suck at dancing. Kit-Kats, One Direction and scarves have ruined my life. (Long story on the last one. :/)

Now that I think of it... wasn't I suppose to do something?

 Hmm... OH YEAH! Call Ivette. Duh! I swear, I have the worst memory. Blame my parents, they are the ones who decided not to use protection one night and then genetically gave me the same memory loss genes that they have! The can remember crap. Take last night for example, my dad couldn't remember where he left he keys, so my family of 6 were not able to get the biggest table at Jay McKrosky's Bar and Grill, and had to wait 25 minutes to get a suitable one for us.

I get sidetracked too easily.. I need to call Ivette or I won't ever be able to see my poor little minions on the big screen. 

I unlocked my peice of crap make-due phone and typed in the all-too-familiar number into the dial pad.

*Brring!* *Brring!*

"Hey! Did you know that about 418 Kit-Kat bars are consumed per second worldwide? DANG! Anyways, I needed to know if you wanted to go see Despicable Me 2 tomorrow with me? Whitney has to babysit her cousins, and can't come! Plea-"

"Who is this? I think you have the wrong number." A sweet, somewhat familiar voice said through my speakers. 

"Uh? Is Ivette there?" I asked.

"Who? Ivette? Is this a prank? Louis, I swear to god if this is one of your stupid tour-pranks, I will hurt you!" The unknown male said, an annoyed voice used instead of a confused one.

"Uh..who is Louis?" I asked, now very concerned for this, 'Louis' character. I don't want anyone getting hurt!

"Oh.. so this isn't Louis?" The now cautious man asked. Nope, the last time I checked my name was spelled J-A-C-I and not pronounced, 'Loueh.' Though I didn't think telling a random stranger with a sexy voice that information was a good idea.

"Nope. My name is... Sota!" I replied, stealing my lazy dog's name, who was currently curled up beside me.

"Sota? Isn't that like a.. boys' name? No offense, but your voice is too sweet and high to be a guy's." He chuckled, and let me tell ya, that was a beautiful sound. I swear, this person sounds way too familiar.

"U-uh. Yeah. It is short for Minnesota." I stuttered, caught off guard. That part was true though. I had named my puppy after the Minnesota Vikings. Eh. It's a family thing. (A/N: Btw, Jaci lives in America, just for some of you who didn't know already..) 

"Cool, so your a girl, right?" He asked, again sounding familiar. 

"Yupp!" I exclaimed, popping the 'P'.

"Cool. Well, umm, I gotta go. Nice talking to you, maybe you can save my number and we can talk again. Bye!" He said, sounded a bit rushed.

"O-oh! Okay, bye! Don't hurt Louis!" I yelled back, receiving a chuckled before I heard the click from the other end, indicating that he had hung up. I laid on my bed analyzing the unknown man's voice.

He had to be a teen, no older than 20. He had a strong British accent, but it was soft and rounded, not sharp and posh. I had heard his voice before, I knew that for a fact.

Oh! Maybe he is the weird student-teacher that taught my Health class last year. He had a British accent, though it wasn't soft. 

I ignored the nagging feeling in my brain, when my iPod lit up from a twitter notification.

I saw that Liam Payne tweeted. OH! One of my hubbies! 

Had a weirddd conversation over the phone...x

And that's when it clicked.

The voice, the tweet, it all added up.

I just told Liam Payne my name was Sota.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I NEVER UPDATED! I AM TOO FUCKING LAZY FOR THIS SHIZZ!

Well... hoped you liked it so far. I am very tired right now...

Tell me in the comments if you want more! I will try to update soon! 

If you are reading this.. and either want a dedication or shoutout... type... 

Blue-Fish-Monkey-Butt.

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Happy belated birthday to mah Babykins! Nialler, I hope you had an amazing 20th B-day, babez! 

Comment

Vote

Fan

Eat Popcorn

xD

-Ryleigh:)

 SONG OF THE WEEK! :)

Superhero by: Cher Lloyd

I LOVE THAT SONGGGG!<33