Mi Casa Su Casa

I flung open the door in a dramatic manner making Charlie jump from his spot on the couch and fall. I started laughing and stepped in, "Mi casa es su casa." I said gesturing to the living room. It wasn't much ill admit, a long couch in front of a flat screen, a smaller couch by a lamp that sat on a small table. The coffee table in front of the big couch with two remotes, three magazines, and DW, HP, and Sherlock DVDs, there was a door that led to the kitchen, and a hallway to the rooms. Not much but it was home. See what I did there? "It's lovely." Jacky said looking around. Charlie started barking at the brunette in my living room. "Shush Charlie." I said bending down to pet the big baby. I stood up to see Jacky looking at my choice in movies. "You watch Sherlock?" He asked making me perk up. "Of course! Do you?" I asked hoping he did. I needed someone, ANYONE to feel the pain I did when I watched Reichenbach. He nodded and I beamed. "Well we can talk about it later, you must feeling quiet a bit of jet lag. Ill show you your room." I said grabbing his suit cases again. He nodded and followed me down the hall. It was only two bedroom, three bathroom place. One bathroom in each room and one in the hall. I opened the door to the last room at the end of the hall. "Here it is." I said putting his stuff on the floor, the room was a dark red with black interior. There was a bay window on the far side if the room next to the vanity. "Thank you, Ember for letting me stay here." Jacky said smiling at me. I smiled back and shrugged feeling weird, I wasn't used to getting compliments, they made me feel awkward. "Well ill leave you to it." I said giving his shoulder a squeeze and walking out shutting the door on the way. I sat on the couch and laughed as Charlie tried to sit on my lap. "Ugh! Charlie your not a lap dog my dear." I cooed petting his head making his tail wag. "Honey I'm home!" I heard Autumn shout as she busted in the door an hour later. "Shh." I said muting the tv and standing up. She looked at me weird, "Why do I have to shh?" She asked walking to my kitchen. I followed her getting out mugs to make tea, "Because Jacky's in his room asleep, he has jet lag." I said putting the water on to boil. "Who's Jacky?" I gave her a funny look. She was the one harping on about a "Sexy English man" living in my apartment for two days. "Ohh you mean the guitarist Jacky?" Sh asked. I nodded and took the water off when it started making that noise. "Do we know any other Jacky?" I asked handing her, her tea. She shrugged and started to make a weird noise. "You okay?" I asked amused, finally she opened her mouth and took an exaggerated breath. "Oh yeah, I'm fine! I just BURNT MY MOUTH OFF!" She yelled making me shush her again. But it was futile as Jacky walked in moments later dressed in plaid pajama bottoms, a black wife beater(showing off his badass tattoos), and bed ridden hair. He ruffled his hair even more making me laugh. I saw Autumn staring at him and I hid a smile. "Tea?" I asked hopping off the counter. "Please." I got another cup out and poured him some, "Milk? Sugar?" I asked and handed him his cup when he shook his head. "Who's this?" Autumn asked acting like she didn't know who he was, Jacky looked over at her surprised like he didn't notice her before. "I'm Jacky, Jacky Vincent." He said putting his hand out. Autumn gladly took it, "Autumn Loper." I looked at them and rolled my eyes when I saw they hadn't let go if each others hand. "Alright I have to go meet with my new client. Jacky, Ryan called and said that you get to meet the rest of the guys tomorrow, Ryan found a possible bassist." I said making them nod. I slipped on my high heels and grabbed my stuff before walking out the door and before I could close the door I heard Autumn fall, "Damn trash bags!" I started laughing, making people look at me weird. I got in my car and called Damon. "Hey Day!" I said putting in my sunglasses and backing out. "Hey Em. Okay so Jeffree said to meet him at the Starbucks on Main Street." He said and I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Okay ill be there in about ten minutes. Do you know if he wants to talk about the album or what?" I asked honking my horn at some asshole who cut me off. "I'm pretty sure he wants to plan some stuff for the album because the old artist didn't leave any notes and they hadn't started anything yet." He said. "Okay well good thing I brought a note book then. Ill to to you later Damon." I said heading him say "Good bye" before hanging up. I drove a little bit more and decided to text Sam.

Ember- Hey, Sam, it's Ember. The one from the jail house.

Sam- Hey! I was wondering when you would text me.

E- Yeah sorry, lol I've been busy.

S- Np. So wud?

E- Just going to meet my next client.

S- Client?

E- I do album covers for artists.

S- Ohh thats cool! Wo are you going to meet today?

E- Jeffree Star.

S- WHAT?! Your going to meet Jeffree Star?!? O.O

E- Haha yeah lol.

S- You lucky bastard.

E- Umm, thanks? Anyways I gotta go. I'm here but ill talk to you later, Kay?

S- Yeah, have fun with Mr. Diva;). I laughed as I pulled up to the Starbucks I was meeting Jeffree at and I really hoped he was here. I walked in and looked around saw that no, he was not here. I walked to the counter and waited for the barista to stop flirting with the coffee dude. I looked at the menu trying to figure out what I wanted. "How may I help you?" The person asked making me look down. "I'll have the salted caramel mocha." I told them taking out my wallet. She nodded, "Name?" I smirked, "Lord Voldemort." I told her sniggering silently when she looked at me funny but none the less wrote my name on the cup and took it to the back to make the drink. I went and sat at one of the tables wondering when the pink haired diva would get here. "The Dark Lord!" I snapped my head up when I heard that being called. No way. A fellow Potterhead. I stood up and walked over to the dude holding my cup. He looked at me and giggled, "Nice name, My Lord." He said putting on a fake accent. I smiled but quickly makes it, "You've done nicely Peasant, don't disappoint me next time." I said making us both break into laughter. "I'm Joseph Martin." The boy said handing me the cup. I took it and smiled back, "Ember Reynolds." He smiled, "Well I have to go, my boyfriend's taking me to dinner but call me sometime, we can fangirl over Harry Potter." He said walking to the back. I raised an eyebrow thinking he didn't give me his number but looking at the cup it was clearly printed by my "name". I looked at the table I was just sitting at to see a man in a black jacket with pink sparkly letters on the back. I narrowed my eyes, only one person I could think of would sit THAT femininely. "Jeffree?" I questioned the man making him jump and turn around. He had dark sunglasses over his perfectly sculpted eyebrows and he had dusty pink lip stick. "Ember?" He asked a little skeptically. I got why he was skeptic, I've done some albums for big and small artists and when they saw me, gaged ears, bright hair, glasses, 23 years old, and a mouth full of piercings, they got a little wary. Especially if their pop stars. I smiled and nodded walked around the table to sit down. He took his sunglasses off and smiled at me. "Thanks for doing this on such short notice, I really want to get this album out soon." He told me smiling. Damn, I know he's gay, but damn. He is FINE!!! "It's no problem, I'm actually really glad you called, my old client fired me. Apparently I'm not allowed to have a social life." I said getting out my notebook and pen. He smiled at me and took a sip of his coffee. "So do you want to start making plans now or..?"

I asked trailing off at the end. "I'd like to start now." He said making me nod. "Do have a possible CD name yet?" I asked clicking my pen so I could get ready to write. He nodded, "Yeah I want it to be called, Cupcakes Taste Like Violence. And I was hoping to do a photo shoot and the song titles be drawn bubble letters." He told me making me sigh in relief. Thank god he knew what he wanted to do so we didn't have to spend weeks trying to cure his indecisiveness. I nodded and we kept talking figuring that since he wanted the CD come out in three months and processing had already been set back we would be working together probably every day. I walked in the door to my home three hours later dead tired to see Autumn and Jacky asleep on the couch snuggled up together. I smiled softly and silently awwed. I turned off the tv and walked to my room, Charlie getting up and stretching before following me. I changed into my pajamas and laid on my bed before passing out.