" mommy listen , I learned the whole song like I promised " I said as I saw big E and my mom was sitting outside with other people , " sing it then baby " she said then I sung my heart as everybody clapped and smiled at me . My mother joined me and it's like the whole neighborhood heard us because the old people came out side and sat on they porches or they would come to the fence . I smiled " how old is she Beth " some body said " I'm 8 years old " I said answering for her , " you have my vote for American idol " she said , I smiled wide and ran to big E and hide behind him .

I fell to the floor but Isaac caught me , Big E threw his blunt out and walked in the house , I cried hard as all the memories of my mother came , from when I had my first party , to when we use to dance to old school music to us singing her favorite song . I held Isaac as I cried into his chest , I heard the door close as Isaac rock me back and forth " just make it stop Isaac " I cried as I held him tighter .

" dance baby ....... Get it ........Ayeeeeee " my mother said as I danced to TLC waterfalls , she got in and danced with me " mommy look at this " I said as I did the stanky leg , she laughed .

I closed my eyes .

Run the world by Beyoncé came on then I start dancing just like she did , my mom smiled as she video tape me , I wiped my hair from side to side with a serious face . My curly hair bounced everywhere " that's my baby " she said as big E walked in .

Isaac picked me up and took me to the couch as big E followed curious , he laid me down and sat beside me as tears run down my face .

I got out the car and waited on my mother to get out, I was so excited to go In the record studio , she grabbed my hand and walked in . I scream to the top of my lungs when I saw Mariah Carey sitting down in the chair , everybody even my mom laughed  " let's sing one of my songs together " she said smiling , I looked up at my mother and she nodded . We picked the song bye bye , we sung together , hit every high note together and on point .

I looked at big E , Isaac rubbed my hand as he kissed my forehead , I closed my eyes and stayed silent .

My mother and I laid on green grass in the backyard just looking at the sky , " liyah " she said looking at me , " yes mother " I said " you know I will forever love you right " she asked I nodded , " good because I love you more then I love myself , we will forever be best friends , I will forever be in your heart , I will be right here " she said touching my chest where my heart is " no matter what , if death takes me , just know I will still be alive right there , I got you some " she said I sat up , she opened  a jewelry box and saw the most beautiful necklace ever . She put it around my neck , I opened the Heart and smiled when I saw a picture of me and her smiling and on the other side is us laughing " I love you more mom " I said then she hugged me tight .

I got up and walked over to chess , moved it and opened the safe , I picked up the necklace and opened it " she must gave you this " Isaac said , I nodded and kissed it " I'm sorry if I brought up memories Jay " I heard big E say . " it's ok , it had to come out one day " I said as Isaac wrapped his arms around me , I smiled up at him " she will always be here " I said touching my heart  ," same as my father will always be here , we in this together baby , I didn't propose for nun , we in this forever " he said we kissed " I'll go start dinner before the kids get here , leave y'all here to talk " he said walking out and into the kitchen .

" I'm sorry again " big E said " you good " I said putting everything back in place , " again I faked my death to protected you , it was some Germany men after you because remember rio " he asked I nodded and sat down . " rio was Thomas son , when they found out you killed him , they was after you , so I made a deal that if they kill me they would leave you alone ,so that night with the shoot out with King , one of the German men shot me but they hit the blood bag like I expect , after my funeral well 5 years , I flew to German and killed everybody one by one witch took me a year then I had to talk to some people so I want go to jail then when I heard you was going to Europe for Carmen I took up for that option, I even donated some blood since we had the same blood type the rare one , I knew yo dad didn't have it , yo mom did doe but , I knew it was gone shake you up so I'm here because I wanna be in yo life and my god grandkids life " he explained .

I nodded processing everything " thanks E but you could have told me " I said " couldn't " he said , I just nodded " well I'm getting married pretty soon to Isaac and I want you and my father to walk me down the aisle since both of y'all raised me different times " I said . " I'll love to Jay " he said then he hugged me then he hit my head " I saw what you did to yo people when they burned yo mom house down " he said , I laughed " my kids soft me up , Ian that crazy no more " I said smiling then he dapped me . " you did me a favorite because I was gone kill them in they sleep , all of them , even the boys " he said I shook my head " where are the boys " I said laughing " let's say you got them shooked up , they watch they every move and take care of the ones who can't walk " he said I shook my head " they will be alright " I said then the front door opened .

The twins ran in the living room and ran straight to me " don't hit my womb and how was your day " I said Kaden crawled in my lap as Kaylen ran in the kitchen as Zal walked in with manny . " good , I got to see Michael , he fast mommy " he said with his eyes wide , I laughed " for real KD " I said he nodded " I'm next , I wanna do basketball , football , baseball , and track , I wanna be like my big brother " he said excited " me to " Manny yelled , everybody laughed . " and I'll be y'all number one fan " I said smiling " oh Kaden this is your other papa Eddie " I said Kaden looked at big E with a straight face looking just like Isaac " don't look like that , you look like you ugly father " Zal said sitting down , " dude we look the same " Isaac said walking in with Kay in his arms " I look better " Zal said " nice meeting you " KD said " you to , just call me E " big E said " can I call you biggie " Kaylen said , we all laughed as he nodded " sure " he said . " where Michael " I said to Zal " Q gone drop him off , he said he had to show his nephew some " Zal said I shook my head .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just a quick chapter , the next chapter will be the last one for real this time . 😊💕💯🙌🏾