Summary + Cast

I'd forgotten how to smile

Until your candle burned my skin

I should tell you, I should tell you

Lexi Mikaelson has lived through death after death, starting with her twin Henrik, and most recently, the attempted assassination of her newborn niece, Hope Mikaelson- daughter of the Cresent wolf pack queen, Hayley Marshall, and the Original hybrid feared by all, Klaus Mikaelson. As a part of the Original family of vampires, Lexi has a responsibility to help rebuild the broken French Quarter of New Orleans from the aftermath of her family's plight. But, as a witch and a werewolf in addition to her vampire side, Lexi is being torn between allies.

Hayley, grief stricken from sending her daughter away and pretending she had died months before, decides that the Mikaelsons need to take action. So, she brings a world changing wolf pack from Beacon Hills, California, hoping they would help her take her revenge. Elijah and Klaus were happy to welcome new allies, knowing that their deaths would disrupt nothing if they happened to perish. Lexi, on the other hand...

Lexi holds her own secrets, most involving the newest addition to the Mikaelson compound. With the Hales back in town, working with her, her secrets threaten to resurface. Will she be able to keep her secrets hidden away? Or will she finally speak about the memories she had tucked away?

I do not own Teen Wolf or The Originals, or any of their characters. I only own Alexis and her individual storyline.

[Teen Wolf: Post Season 3B] [The Originals: Season 2]

Used to be called The Youngest Mikaelson

First book in Lexi's Story

Hello all!!! This book is rewritten as of November 29, 2017!! I really love this story so I hope you enjoy it. There are adult topics discussed in the story, such as abuse and suidical thoughts. Please keep this in mind. If there is a chapter with a very large amount of these topics, I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter. 

I hope you enjoy!

Alexis Mikaelson played by Johanna Braddy