Chapter 19

A/N-

"Regular"- Japanese

"Bold"-English

(Side Note) 'BMPR' is the big branch in England, Naru's parents (I think) run it, (Or are head scientists) they study ghosts and such, just like 'SPR' but much much bigger... (I have no idea where this originates from... I couldn't find it in the Manga or Anime... I think it was just from a fan and kinda stuck...)

^^Mai^^

The next morning rolled by, everyone came over to see us, we were in the living room talking when the doorbell rang out through the house, I got up and excused myself. Walking over to the door I opened it and saw Luelle, Martin, and my... My parents... I still can't believe their here... I smiled warmly and let them in, showing them to the living room, Luelle and my mom continued to talk with each other, while Martin and father stayed silent, listening to their wifes ramble about gossip. I smiled and opened the door for them, silently gesturing for the four to enter the living room.

^^Ryuu^^

Once my wife and I entered the living room with our old friends, Martin and Luelle, I looked around seeing unfamiliar faces along with the boy that was with Mai the other day. I took a quick glance at the corner, seeing a lanky man with black hair that covered one eye. I nodded to him, his eye widened as he stood up abruptly, I chuckled and watched the man with blonde hair tied into a pony-tail questioned him.

"Lin, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost..."

"Ryuu... Ryuu Taniyama... Good to see you again..." He said, ignoring the blonde, I smiled slightly and shook Lin's hand.

"Yes, good to see you again Lin..." I said softly, looking around trying to find my daughter in the group of people. I spotted her standing next to the raven from the other day, bouncing a small baby on her hip. I stared in horror.

"Lin... Please... Please... Tell me... That child... Isn't my daughters..." I heard Lin chuckle softly.

"I can go one better... She had twins... With the man standing next to her... The man... Is Luelle and Martin's son... Oliver..." I stared, as the two smiled at each other and Mai rested her head on his arm.

^^Sakura^^

I smiled giddily as I was introduced formally to Oliver, Toshiro, and Ichigo.

"Awwe~~ Their so adorable..." I said, squishing the babies cheeks, they giggled in response, gumming my hands. I smiled and looked at Mai.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl... You're all grown up..." I said to her with a soft tone. She smiled and closed her eyes giving Oliver a loving smile, I walked over to Luelle and started to catch-up with her, considering I haven't seen, and or heard from her in multiple years...

^^Naru^^

I sighed softly and held Toshiro in my arm lightly, watch MAi's mom walk off and start talking to my mother, I smiled ever so slightly and hugged Mai to my side, John walked by and smiled.

"It seems your parents have met Mai's before Naru..." He said with a smile on his face, I nodded and shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know how..." I said in English on accident, muttering softly as I looked at the four talk to each other.

"Mm... It might have something to do with my parents at one point being scientists at 'BMPR'..." Mai said softly, looking over at her parents, I looked down at my wife quickly.

"What..?" Mai smiled softly and looked up at me.

"Mhm... Both of them used to be very well-known for their theories, especially at 'BMPR'..." I stared in shock then looked back up at the pair of parents talking to each other, with Lin off to the side putting in his input when needed.

"I didn't know..." I said quietly then started walking over, Mai smiled and stayed to talk with John for a bit.

"Mr. Taniyama..?" I called out softly as I got closer, he looked over and gave a slight smile to me.

"Yes?" He said, everyone, stopped talking, as it quieted down I bowed slightly, trying to adjust Toshiro in my arms to make sure he was comfortable, a larger hand took him from me, I looked up noticing Ryuu had him now. I smiled slightly and bowed again.

"I know it might be a bit too late to ask this... But... May I have your blessing to have your daughter... Please..." Sincerity lacing my voice as I spoke, "I promise to take care of her... I would never hurt Mai... I love her too much to ever injure her..." A smile made its way to my face, I could see Mai in the corner of my eye smiling and whispering to Ichigo, calming him down. Ryuu smiled slightly and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Welcome to the family... Oliver..." I smiled and straightened my back again and was about to take Toshiro again, Ryuu pushed my hands back.

"I got him... Don't worry.." I nodded and then turned to Sakura.

"Oh, dear, you don't even need a vocalized opinion on you, do you? I've loved you since I first met you and your brother when you were little things... Just entering the Davis family..." Mother giggled and nodded.

"Ahh... I remember that day... We had brought them into work... They wondered into your lab and decided to stay... We were so worried that they had gotten lost..." She smiled and hugged Sakura, I chuckled softly and bowed slightly, walking over to Mai again.

"I love you, Mai... And I love you too our Little Prince" I whispered the last part, picnching Ichigo's cheek gently in my thumb and pointer finger.