Chapter 9

^^Naru^^

Mai and I are finally getting married, when I told my parents they didn't know it wa the daughter of their old friends after they knew who it was they were very excited to see her again after so long. I smiled at the thought and fixed my tie, Monk came over and gave me a pat on the back, I nodded to him and walked out of the room we were in. I took my place under the arc, scanning the room for my parents and Lin. My eyes landed on the front row, I gave a quick smile, mother smiled back while father simply nodded. The music started soon after, I looked at the door and saw Mai's arm linked to Yasu's, I stared at her and smiled genuinely, she stood next to me. I faced her and held her hands in mine.

John stared the prayer. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Women in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God" One he finished with that he looked to the crowd and asked;

"Any objections for these two not to wed?" 

"If not then please hold your objections for the rest of the days these two are wed" He continued to say;

"Do you Oliver Davis, take Mai Taniyama to be your Wife, through sickness and heath, till death do you part?" John asked me

"I do,"  I said in a loving voice smiling at Mai.

"And do you Mai Taniyama, take Oliver Davis to be your Husband, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" 

"I do," Mai said happily 

^^Mai^^

"I do" I said happily.

Once we said those few words John announced,

"I now pronounce you Mai Taniyama, and you Oliver Davis, Husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride"

Naru slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down while I leaned up, we met halfway in a loving kiss, I smiled against his lips and muttered softly.

"I love you, Naru" He responded with;

"I love you too, Mai.

^^Naru^^

I smiled as we stood in the after party, Monk goofing off with Yasu, Madoka talking to mother and father, Lin making conversation with Ayako, John, and Masako. I held Mai close to my side as we walked around saying hello to people as we went. I stopped at the cake and helped her cut it, my arms never leaving her waist, I whispered into her ear.

"I love you, Mai, ~" AS i nibbled it ever so lightly.

she blushed and said back "I love you too Naru~" 

After the party, Iand Mai went home and had a very... Eventful.... Night.

^Time Skip^

^^Mai^^A Few Months Later^^

I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep, my eyes scanned the clock on the other side of the bed. '5:30' I smiled and looked down at Naru's sleeping figure, I ran a hand down his back and laid back down nuzzling my face into his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and opened his eyes slightly.

"Morning Love..." His voice gruff with sleep, I smiled and looked up.

"Good morning..." I leaned up and pecked his lips before getting up and going to the bathroom, I took a shower and got dressed while Naru was struggling with his buttons. I let a small laugh out as I walked over.

"Still tired I see..." He nodded slightly as I fixed the shirt he was struggling to put on. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"I have a doctors appointment today, I won't be coming in until around noon, alright?" He nodded and went to the bathroom, I heard the sink come on as I left the room and went downstairs to make tea. He came down a few minutes later and held me from behind.

"Hey... Mai... Guess what..." 

"Hm.. What?" He smiled and kissed the back of my neck.

"We're finally married..." I smiled and leaned back into him, humming in approval.

"Mhm..."