Chapter 13

A/N-

Yay! Another Anime reference! Let's get this show on the road!

^^^Mai^^^

Around half an hour later we finally got out of the hot tub, I got out first considering I was in Naru's lap and wrapped my towel around my chest. He took my hand and walked back to our room, on our way back we saw Lin.

"Once you two are done dressing there are two people who want to see you. They'll be waiting outside, along with Martin and Luelle." We nodded and continued to our room, we got dressed in our Pajamas and left after grabbing some blanket for the twins, Luelle wouldn't leave the twins at home with someone else... If anything she's very happy her son finally got a girlfriend, wife, then kids... I smiled at the thought and walked outside to see my sons in Martins and Luelle's arms, I walked over ignoring the two men standing next to them and taking Toshiro into my arms softly, bouncing him gently.

"Hi, baby boy... Yes, hello~" I cooed gently, I looked at the two men and smiled.

"Hi, may I ask why you asked me and my husband out?" They smiled at me and took me into a hug.

"Congrats, but do you really not recognize us?" I looked up at their faces and memories flashed through my head.

"Hikaru? Kaoru?" They nodded as I bounced Toshiro on my hip, I smiled and kissed their cheeks gently, Naru let a small growl out of his lips as he tugged me into his arm while holding Ichigo in the other arm. I chuckled.

"Sorry... I guess I forgot to mention I had two cousins still alive..." Naru looked down at me and held his hand to my waist gently holding me. I smiled and leaned back.

"These two twins are my cousins, Hikaru, Kaoru, this man is my husband, Oliver, along with our sons, Toshiro," I said bouncing Toshiro a bit more to emphasize that was Toshiro, "And Ichigo," I said motioning to Ichigo who was in Naru's arms.

"Awww~~ They're so cute~~ Why weren't we invited to the wedding?" Hikaru said pouting, I chuckled softly.

"Didn't know where you guys were..." They smiled and nodded slightly.

"We were at Ouran High... We are still in school ya'know," I smiled and nodded in understanding.

"How's the rest of the host club doing?"

"They're fine! Probably doing better than us! Heh, you haven't seen them in forever, huh?" I nodded in agreement and smiled softly.

"Yea... It's been awhile... I might stop by after this case if Naru's okay with that?" I looked at Oliver, he nodded slightly and bounced Ichigo in his arms slightly, I smiled softly and looked at the two boys that were leaving.

"We'll be on our way now, by Mai!" I waved with one hand and held Toshiro in the other arm, Naru and I walked back inside after giving the babies back to Martin and Luelle.

"Have a safe trip Martin, Luelle!" I called over my shoulder as they got into the car, they smiled and waved. Naru and I went to our room and laid down, slowly falling asleep, I curled into his back, feeling him shift around slowly, my head now on his chest, his left arm around my waist. I smiled and snuggled into him falling asleep.