Chapter 11

A/N

Another time skip... Sorry~

^^Naru^^

I helped Mai into the car slowly, we were in a rush... Mai's water just broke... I got into the car next to her and sped down the streets of Shibuya, I stopped at the hospital entrance and got out helping Mai out as she wobbled in pain. I wrapped one arm around her waist and the other held her hand as we entered. The nurse at the front desk looked up and immediately got a wheelchair helping Mai in as she wheeled her off, I followed close behind as she pushed her into the delivery room. She propped Mai up as she breathed heavily.

"Are you her husband Sir?" I nodded and held Mai's hand.

"The father of these children?" I nodded again and felt Mai squeeze my hand tightly a wave of pain washing over her face as she bit her lip.

"What's wrong?" The nurse got her a gown and helped her out of her dress, changing her.

"Contractions... They're fairly small right now... Her water just broke?" I nodded once again, the nurse smiled slightly and patted Mai's knee softly, she hooked Mai up to some medication IV's and left to get the doctor.

*time skip brought to you by da squiggle ~*

Once the contractions where large enough as the nurse said the doctor came in and got ready, taking out some supplies. I sighed softly and held Mai's hand gently as she held tightly, I soothed her by saying sweet nothings into her ear softly. The doctor propped her legs up and counted from three.

"Alright... 3... 2...And.... 1... Push!" Mai yelled out in pain as she pushed.

After Mai delivered the twins, two boys, she was a bit of a mess, her hair was fluffed up from her head rubbing the pillow, her face flushed and her eyes drooped slightly. I watched the nurses take the boys and leave. We finally decided on Toshiro and Ichigo. I smiled down at her as the nurse came back in with the boys in blue blankets, I took Toshiro and held him to my chest in one arm and Mai's hand in the other. Toshiro looks a lot like Mai but his eyes have hue's of my color, a blue-purple, and he was a bit paler. Ichigo, on the other hand, looks like me more than Mai.

^^^LIN^^^

After we heard Mai's screams stop a nurse walked out of the room with two babies in her arms, when she walked back she told us we could go in and see them. Everyone shuffled into the room slowly, I stood in the back watching Oliver hold one of his sons in one arm while he held Mai's hand in the other, rubbing her knuckles softly with his thumb. He had a smile on his face while looking at his wife.