chapter 35。omaha boys.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sam and Skate are coming today." Gilinsky told me.

"Sammy and Nate!! I've missed them!" I said. Gilinsky, Johnson, Nate and Sammy have been my best guy friends for a long time. They moved to Omaha but I guess they're coming back probably for their spring break. Sammy used to like me and I used to like him but nothing came out of it. We never did anything about it and we just came to the conclusion that we just were super close friends.

"Who's Sammy and Nate?" Cameron asked pulling me closer.

"They're Jack and Jack's best friends basically. They're my best guy friends." I explained.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Lani, you should come over after school. They're coming straight to my house. They're on their way right now and should be here around 3:30-ish." Johnson said.

"Okay. Want to come baby? You can meet them?" I suggested to Cameron.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. I shook it off.

"Let's go walk to class." I said. He nodded and we got up.

"I'll text you when I come over." I said to Johnson and Gilinsky. They nodded.

Last period just ended and I walked to my locker. Cameron was waiting beside it.

"Hi Cameron." I said hugging him and running my hand through his hair as he hugged me kissing my neck.

"Hi baby." He said in my neck. I giggled as he spoke. I let go, proceeding to open my locker. I put my books away keeping my binder for later.

I brought my phone out of my bag and began to pull Johnson's number. I decided to text him to let him know about me coming over.

To: Johnson🔥

I'm on my way now.

He responded immediately.

From: Johnson🔥

Okay. Nate and Sammy are here.

"What are you smiling at?" Cameron asked looking over my shoulder.

"Nate and Sammy are at Johnson's house now." I said excitedly.

"Just follow me there." I told him kissing him shortly before grabbing his hand in mine. We walked out to the parking lot. As we parted we shared a sweet lingering kiss at my car before he walked away. I pulled out of the parking spot and Cameron came behind me. We drove to Johnson's and I noticed Sammy's car parked. I got out of my car quickly and waited for Cameron.

We walked inside to hear the happy commotion. I said hi to Mrs. Johnson and proceeded to the living room. Sammy looked up from the couch and his eyes widened happily. His smile beaming towards me.

"Samuel!" I yelled running over hugging him tightly.

"Lani!!" He said hugging me and spinning me. Nate came in from the bathroom and I let go of Sam to hug Nate just as tight.