chapter 35。omaha boys.

Omg I actually updated lol vote and comment!!! Love you babes❤️

keilani

March 18, Friday

Cameron and I were on our way to the lunch area after our 4th periods. He had Algebra and I had AP Physics. He met me by my locker with In-N-Out in his hand.

"In-N-Out? How'd you get that so fast? The bell just rang." I said approaching him.

"Ms. Longo let everyone out early, because we took a test and didn't have any further plans for the day." He shrugged.

"Oh. Okay. Hi baby." I said hugging him around his waist. He put the food back in his locker then returned the hug kissing my forehead at the same time. I looked back up at him.

"Hi baby." He said before leaning down connecting our lips tenderly.

"Mm. I love you." I said against his lips after a few seconds of pecking each other. I giggled when the tip of his fingertips grazed my sides; my top allowed my sides to show.

"Come on, let's go eat

"Come on, let's go eat. I'm starving." I said taking my hand in his as he took the food bag. We walked outside and headed up the stairs to the lunch area.

As we neared our table, Cameron put his arm around my waist holding me closer. I looked up at him to see his jaw clenched. I followed his stare to see him looking at Nick and Caden with their friends. They were glaring back. Ever since that party Cameron and our friends hate them.

"Cameron." I said sternly. I stopped walking placing my hand on his cheek, forcing him to look at me.

"What." He said.

"Please don't be this way. I know you hate him for what he's done to me but please don't start anything with him. You don't need to worry about him. We graduate soon and we can move away from here. You have me. I am with you one-hundred percent. Don't let him get to you." I said.

I looked up at him. His jaw clenched and unclenched then he looked down at me. He sighed deeply.

"God, I love you." He said.

"And I love you." I said pecking his lips several times. I smiled as I pulled back. A frown was still present on his lips.

"Smile please." I said pouting. He rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. He forced a smile, I could tell, but it was better than nothing.

"I know you're faking it right now, but I will make you genuinely smile later." I smirked poking his chest.

"Guys come on! Either go to a janitors closet or sit down and eat lunch!" Carter yelled to us. I immediately blushed and laughed, hiding my face in Cameron's chest. I felt him laughing as he gave me one last squeeze before taking my hand leading the both of us to the table.