Part 2: Chapter 1: Jesus

(Note: Peter is uke and Jacob is seme. And also, THIS PART OF THE STORY INCLUDES SEXUAL CONTENT. BEWARE! Btw writing this chapter was torture)
-------------------------

"Me neither," Peter admitted "I-I have sinned greatly."

"What?" Jacob was completely confused.

"I... I love you," Peter's face was bright red. He looked away from Jacob.

"WHAT?!" Jacob shot out of his chair.

"I'm so sorry..." Tears started dripping from Peter's face.

Jacob came closer and closer to Peter's blushing face. Jacob pressed his lips against Peter's.

Peter pushed Jacob back. "Stop!" Peter cried, "You can't do this!"

Jacob put his index finger to Peter's lip and hushed him. "It's okay." He whispered in a sexy voice.

Jacob dove in for another kiss. Peter couldn't refuse. Sooner or later, Peter and Jacob were making out on the bed. Lip to lip, tongue to tongue, their way of expressing their love was extraordinary.

"Jaaaacccooob~" Peter moaned of pleasure .

Jacob started to unbutton Peter's priest clothes. Peter's chest was exposed. Jacob started to twist Peter's nips. (OH MY GOD WHY DID I WRITE THIS)

"Ah~" Peter moans.

Jacob started to drag his hand down Peter's chest and grips his hand on his boxers. He starts to rub his area. (i can't do this omg)

"Jacob~" Peter moans, "Stahp~"

Peter finally catches his breath because Jacob was f**king him so hard. Jacob also stops to catch his breath. Sweat was dripping from Jacob's forehead and landed on Peter's body.

"Don't you dare make me cum!" Peter says as he was still gasping for air.

"Just this one time..."

"No, we can't! God will like us even less than before!"

"There's something called confession."

"We just had confession and now you're f**king me!"

"You didn't seem to refuse my kisses."

Jacob was right. Peter didn't refuse his hot sexy juicy french kisses because he loved it and it felt GUD. Peter looked away in embarrassment.

"You liked it, right?" Jacob asked like he knew the answer.

Peter's face was burning as he dove in for a kiss. Jacob was surprised by this. Then Peter pinned Jacob down and pressed his hands down on the bed.

"I'm suppose to be the seme!"

"I don't care. I want to be inside you, Jacob!" Peter demanded. (every stereotypical line in yaoi)

All of a sudden, a bright light shinned in Jacob's apartment. It blinded the two lovers as they froze from confusion and shock. There was a deep voice rumbling in the apartment. The sound of faded footsteps began to echo from the light. There was a shadow walking, and the footsteps came closer. The shadow was actualy a man with long black hair with a smol goatee and a thorn crown. He wore a white gown. He stopped walking, and the light stopped shinning. He began to hover in the air. And there, stood the Son of God, Jesus Christ.