Chapter 20 Like a family?

Start from the beginning

" whatever Sophie want to watch." I said.

" I want to watch zootopia" she said happily clapping her hands.

" then zootopia it is" Mia said. She started the movie and sat beside in the sofa, Sophie was beside her. She wishpered in my hear," are you okay watching this? if you don't like animation movies then I can change."

" No its okay. I am fine with this." I smiled at her.

We finished watching the movie. Then I noticed Mia and Sophie had fallen asleep. They both looked so adorable.

I thought of Mia as my wife taking care of our child like this. WAIT! Did I just thought of Mia as my wife. We're not even exclusive right now. I don't even know she has feeling for me or not. I am myself confused what I feel for her. I was disturbed from my thoughts when there was knocking at the door. I opened the door.

It was Josh.

" hi I am here to pick Sophie up." He said.

" I don't think it's the right time." I said.

" why?" He asked.

I invited him in and showed him they they both were sleeping peacefully.

" Oh I see what you mean." He said smiling.

" where is your wife?" I asked him.

" she died giving birth to Sophie." He said looking down.

" I am sorry for your loss" I apologised. He looked at Mia then at me.

"Don't hurt her okay." He said.

" What do you mean?"

" I mean I see the way Mia looks at you she likes you and I won't like to see her get hurt cause of you. I was bodygard since I was 16 years old and I am also her close friend. I didn't like the first boy who hurt so much that she stoped eating and going out for a month. She had to hospitalised. After that she recovered slowly."

I remember Ethane also saying she was afraid of boys. And he did mention something about her old boyfriend being an ass. The thought of Mia being hurt by someone so bad made me furious. If I see that bastard somewhere I will kill him.

" I won't hurt her. " he continued speaking.

" I hope so you don't. Mia is a very special and sweet girl. If she give her love to someone then that is person is very lucky to have her."

I saw Mia and Sophie waking up. She noticed Josh was here. " Sophie come on your dad is here to pick you up." She said.

" No I want to play with big sis little more." Sophie said to Josh.

" doll it's time to go home. You have school tomorrow." Josh said to Sophie.

" Okay..." she took Josh's hand and went towards the door.

" Big sis!" She turned and called Mia.

" Creo que el hermano mayor le gusta. Él no apartó los ojos de ustedes mientras ve la película." She said giggling .

Josh laughed. Mia blushed . I knew they were speaking Spanish but I never learned the language so I don't understand a thing they were saying. I know this they were saying something about me cause all the eyes were on me. I only knew Latin, Greece, French, Russian languages english included. I gotta that language now.

" Está bien tomar el cuidado de sí mismo ahora y visitar de nuevo" Mia said to her.
Josh and Sophie went home. I turned to Mia "what did Sophie said to you?"

" umm nothing much" she blushed. It was something probably other she wouldn't blush like that, She is not tell me now.

Mia's POV

Sophie sometimes can be trouble. Saying something like that out of nowhere and in front of both James and Josh. I am glad the James didn't knew Spanish.

" I was thinking if your doing anything this Sunday? " I asked him.

My feelings for him were getting stronger. Should I tell? I am confused does he feels the same way?

"Yeah I am free. What's your plan?"

" will you go to the beach with me?"

" Mia are you asking me on a date? Daring I like it" he smirked. I got embarrassed.

" will you come or not?"

"I love to angel." He smiled.

" I will pick you up be ready." I told him. He went towards the door and said," Mia may I ask why the sudden date?"

" suprise." I said smiling.

" you keep doing that always." He smiled.

" see you later." I smiled at him.

" Okay angel" he kissed my cheeks and went to his car. I waved him goodbye.

His kiss on my cheeks made me hot and my heart is beating like crazy. I am head over heels for him now I guess.

I should start making plans for the beach date now.

_______________________________________

Hi my dear readers.

I am sorry for the late update guys. I was in vacation, after my exams. I couldn't get any network in the mountains. (🗻)

Do you also think that both Mia and James are in dilemma with their feelings.

The beach date will be a wake up call for both of them.

So Stay tuned....

Please vote guys. Your votes and comments mean a lot to me😄.

Thank you for your support guys.
Vote, comment and follow me :)