22. overprotective

Liam's POV

After the kidnap, i couldn't leave Lina alone at home. I am not taking the risk anymore although the devils are arrested. So i decided to do my work at home.

I was doing my work when Lina came in with a cup in her hand. "Coffee for my beloved husband" "i told you to rest baby." "Ughh you have been telling that for so long. I am too fat already because of resting. Even the baby hates resting now."  "I love you no matter what ok. Even if you are fat. So now go and sit or sleep. I have some work to do" "ok. I will be downstairs watching television."

After a while i went to check on her.. well about 10minutes after... she wasn't in the living room. Where is she? I went to the kitchen and she was doing something. "Lina." "Arghh.. jesus why are you shouting. You startled me..ouchhh... and the baby too" i panicked when she put her hand on her tummy. " baby i told you no working. Now look what happened."  "It was because you frightened us. I wasn't doing any huge work. I was just arranging  the plates in the cabinet."  " arranging is a verb ok. Verb is an action. Working involves action and i said no working." "My god. Professor Liam, this isn't a.. you know what nevermind. You do everything. I am going to sit." She started walking fast. " baby don't walk too fast. You might get tired"  she just gaped at me. What did i just said? I was confused." My beloved Liam its not bad to be protective but don't be overprotective please. I think i am going to bed." "I want to be overprotective after what happened the last time i left you alone at home. But good to hear you want to go to bed." She started walking and when she reached the stairs she turns and looks at me. Then she went up while turning back. "Baby. Its the stairs you are using. Stop looking back. You might fell." I carried her quickly and she laughed. " i did that on purpose. I wanted you to carry me. See what happens when you ask me to rest all the time. I get lazy. A lesson to be learned sweet heart." I just chuckled and slowly put her to bed and went to continue with my work.

Somehow i was asleep while doing my work and when i got up Lina wasn't on bed.

Lina's POV

when i woke up, he was asleep. I looked at the time and it was almost lunch time. I decided to make pasta. So i went out of the room slowly so that i won't wake him up. I was so hungry. So i made it as quick as possible. I was arranging the plates on the table when a shirtless sexy man comes to the kitchen glaring." Don't tempt me like this mr. hot guy. My hormones are not balanced. And stop glaring. Your beautiful eyes might just drop down.i wasn't working.. i was just cooking." He opened his mouth to protest and i quickly dismissed it." I am hungry. Shall we eat please."  "Baby, i said"  "rest. Don't do work. I know..i get it. But we need food. Please let me do some chores. I can't rest all the time. " he gave up and we eat our pasta quietly. I was so hungry so i stuffed my pasta inside my mouth like i have not eaten for days. "Baby don't eat like that. You might be choked. Calm down. I am not stealing your pasta anyway." " sorry. Too hungry."

Done eating and cleaning, we both sat down and watched the tv. In the evening, we went to the park nearby for a walk. Thank god he brought me out. He was so afraid i might get hurt if i walk outside the house. It took too much of tears to make him agree to bring me to the park. He interwined our fingers so that i won't go far away from him. I love this man so much. He is the perfect guy that i wanted. Thanks to Melinda.

Thats all for this chapter. Thanks for reading and voting. Vote if you like it. Thanks again. :)