6.The wedding

Lina's POV

The two devils at home were busy preparing for the wedding and Melinda was talking to someone on the phone.I didn't even bother to go and help them. But i had something to tell them." Look both of you. I don't want this wedding to be so cozy. I want it to be as simple as possible" "You think we are willing to spend our money on you. Dream on girl. The place,your dress and make up and all those hair styling work is on us while Melinda is taking care of food and other stuff. So, to save money i am doing your hair and make up and your dress is as simple as hell" this old witch is so..ughhh " the money you are talking about is mine and don't you dare put your filthy hand on me." "The money is ours now. You have nothing left with you." She gave her evil smirk and i had to control the urge to slap her face right there but was worried her face will look better after that. I just went to my room and enjoy my moments in this room. I am going to miss this house. I hope i can get this house one day. I was busy with my thoughts when Melinda came in." Are you alright sweetheart?" "Yeah i think so.I am going to miss this house so much." "Its ok sweetheart. You can come here with Liam anytime you want" i just nodded. I know that will never happen. The devils sure have a plan to do something with the house because they know how much i love this house. We talked for a while more and i told her not to tell anything about my life here to her son. I don't want him to accept me because of sympathy.
After that i packed all my stuff to be brought to Melinda's house.

Days passed and the big day finally arrived. I was scared as hell. So this is how it feels like to be the bride.I was so damn simple. My hair was pinned on top and left free. My makeup was so simple too just like my dress. My aunt must have done it purposely to make me look terrible. She even told me something that scares me even more " i will never let you be happy. You think he will like you. Dream on girl. Right after this wedding, me and my husband will be going away from here. We want to enjoy our life. But i will return one day just to see you suffering." She left after that and i was nearly gaping. Woah she is really evil. I waited in my room to be called.Guess what my wedding is not in the church but in the garden. I bet the devils must have something to do with this. But i do love my garden. It is big and beautiful.

Liam's POV
I was quite nervous about the wedding. Ben was laughing at me from just now."shut up Ben you moron." "I can't. Look at you. Like a puppy trying to pee but was not allowed." "You.." there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was mom's friend Rina.( just to remind you guys. Its Lina's aunt) "Liam can i talk to you for a minute" "ye..ah sure.Ben could you leave us alone for a while" "sure" "so what do you want to talk about?" "Its about Lina. I know i shouldn't say this now but I have to. Lina loves to spend money. She even dated our neighbour's son Matthew just for money although we advised her so many times but he soon finds out and ended their relationship. So i hope you can control her.please keep this as a secret because i don't want her to be hurt.take care of her. We love her so much."she went out and i was so damn pissed. So she wanted to marry me for money. You made a mistake honey. I will make you regret your decision to marry me. Just wait and see.

Lina's POV
Soon the ceremony started and it was time for me to walk to the isle. My uncle didn't even bother to walk me to the isle.He walked half way and just went away when my aunt called and it seems no one cared. If only daddy was alive.. i must not cry now. Thats okey just ignore the stares. Just walk and smile like you are happy. I motivated myself and walked to the isle smiling brightly.Finally i reached the isle and damn the hot guy is here but he was glaring at me. Did i do something wrong? I just pretended i was not affected by that but actually i was so scared.

When we are done with the vows the priest claimed us as husband and wife, it was time for the kiss. I was nervous. When Liam comes closer i shut my eyes and waited for him to kiss me. He just gave me a quick peck and thats it. Am i suppose to be happy or what? I was confused. When i opened my eyes and looked at him, he was still glaring? Dude what did i do to you? You are acting like a child. I stole your candy or what. I was so frustrated. the cutting cake ceremony, the dancing, the talk by the family and all those stuff really made me tired. It was nearly dark when the whole wedding ceremony finished. Then, Liam talked to me.For the first time. Yeayy finally my husband do see me and talks to me.. i thought he had gold in his mouth. But i regreted him talking to me as soon as i heard what he said." Get your things. We are going back. Mom is staying here for the night. Get ready for your lesson." He gave me an evil smirk that sends chill down my spine. "Oo..kk" i went upstairs and grabbed my things. My room. I am going to miss you soooo much. Tears please behave! No spilling now!

When i get out, i saw everyone waiting to send me away. Owh look there are tears on my aunt's cheeks. Such a drama queen. She hugged me tight giving all those good lectures to be a good wife. I whispered to her "please stop being fake. Your fake tears are so cool but i hate it. Now let me go." She let me go but still over reacted.Melinda almost laughed at her.Next, Melinda hugged me and said " don't worry darling. I will be back tommorow. I want you to have some time alone." " i am scared Mel.. erm mom" "hahaha.yes call me mom. Nothing to be scared of. If he does anything tell me" " tell you after it happens? Shouldn't we take precautions?" "Ahemm..if you are done talking we need to go now" Shit..did he heard me? May your soul rest in peace Lina.

After hugging everyone, we departed. His friend Ben drove us there while both of us sat quietly at the back. No one talks so i kept my mouth shut and silently prayed so that everything will be alright.

Thats all for this time. I am sorry i couldn't elaborate more on the wedding part because i don't really have that much of ideas. But next chapter is a bit steamy. So those who cannot stand all the abuse kind of stuff please don't read. And thanks for reading. And do vote if you like it.:)