2.A shock on my birthday

Lina pic is above.

It was my 22nd birthday today and my aunt and uncle was so much happier about it than me.

Something fishy must be going on

"Happy birthday sweety.. We are celebrating your birthday tonight and we have a surprise for you" i just stared at my aunt without even saying a thanks. "Let me guess, you have find another better way to make my life a living hell?" "Come on sweety.I will never do that to you" " why are you acting as if you are the best aunt in the world now? I am already feeling like puking.so stop with the sweety word and if you don't mind get out of my room." I turned myself and pretend to be busy with some stuff..after a while i heard footsteps going away from me and i sighed.

Now what this both devils planned for me? Why can't they just leave me alone

I am not the type of person who speaks rudely to others but thinking back what they did to me and my parents, i can't control myself and no matter how hard i try to be good to them it turns out the other way all the time.I would always ask for forgiveness from the god for being rude to them because my mom always advice me to be good to everyone no matter how bad they are but i just can't.
I missed my parents a lot and i end up crying for i don't know how long.I stopped when i heard a knock on my door.i quickly took a towel beside ny bed and wiped my tears and asked the person to come in..it was melinda.

"Hey sweetheart, happy birthday" "thank you melinda" i hugged her with so much of love. " why are you still on bed.you should be getting ready for your party in a while." "Do i really have to be in the party? I don't want to." "You have to.We have a surprise for you.for now, go get ready.Here, wear this dress.i bought specially for you" she handed me a box. "Thank you so much mom..ops sorry melinda..i got too excited." " its ok sweetheart you will be calling me mom soon..i will leave now so that you can get ready.there are some makeup stuff and some jewellery in the box for you to wear.See you later Lina." With that she left.

What dis she mean by saying i will call her mom soon? Oh god whats gonna happen later?

I ignored all this thoughts and started to get ready before my aunt comes finding me.I opened the box and i was in awe.It was a lacy blue gown with some embroideries.It was so beautiful and i couldn't wait to wear it.I went and cleaned myself and started to get ready.

I was ready by the time my aunt came to my room.We went to the garden where the party was going to be held.i was shocked to see so many people in the garden. I whispered to my aunt "who the heck are this people? You have never let me out of this huge house and now all of a sudden there are way too much of unrecognisable people here" "owh they are mostly our neighbours and family friends" " i don't have a family.You killed them remember?" When she was about to answer Melinda walked towards us smiling. "Come on. Everyone is waiting already.Lets cut the cake first." She pulled me to a huge table that was decorated with little flowers.

Ok I have to admit its beautiful.Even the chocolate cake on the table looks delicious But why i have a bad feeling about all this.arghhh this two devils at home do know how to mentally torture me.

I stopped daydreaming and decided to focus on cutting the cake and get this done as soon as possible.Everyone sang for me and it reminds me of my parents.Tears threathened to spill but i try my best to control myself. No drama please! I cut the cake after the song and when i thought everything was gonna be fine, my aunty opens her mouth

"Ok so we have an announcement to make everyone." Everyone remained quiet . "So this will be our surprise for beloved Lina. She will be getting married to Melinda's son Liam, the famous young bussinessman soon." Everyone clapped their hands and started whispering to each other while me on the other hand almost fainted when my mind processed what the devil said.

No no no. This can never happen. How am i supposed to get married to someone i don't even know. Now i know why Melinda said i will call her mom soon.So she was also in this stupid plan. So i believed the wrong person all this while.

I couldn't wait there any longer.I don't give a damn about what this people think but i have to get away from here.My 22nd birthday has officially doomed. Tears started streaming down and i slammed my door and cried even more. Why for once they can't leave me to live the life i want.Why they want to control everything. Mummy daddy i wish you are here to save me from all this mess