VII - Her Anger, His Amusement

- Flashback -

"So, since you can hear me, what is your business here, brother?" My words were filled with venom. Truthfully, I loved seeing him here but at the same time, I despise his existence. My face was emotionless, matching with my cold venomous voice.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, cutleries were flying to his direction. Unable to see that coming, Eliot was soon pinned to the wall. Well .. Sort of stabbed at his clothes but I don't know, that's how I am going to describe it.

He groaned in annoyance as Sebastian or 'brother' suddenly showed up in front of him. Welp, my brother at least or Sebastian stared him dead in the eye before bowing to us. I sighed.

Great, Eliot's back. My nightmares have come true.

....

I walked right up to Sebastian.

"So, tell me right now. Did you kill them?" Sebastian asked, slightly leaning against the wall. Eliot had a smirk plastered while we had emotionless faces. I hate showing my emotions to him. I still can't believe he abandoned me like I was some trash he could dispose as he pleased.

"Now, why would I kill them? I have no reason to kill those little rascals."

My eyes became colder and duller. I'm starting to drain away my emotions and attitude. Ciel, who saw my changes came up to me and hugged me from the back. Eliot's face instantly became sour. I fist my hands in anger.

Eliot smirked as I marched up to him. Without a doubt, I swayed my fists right at his cheeks. blood started to ooze from his lips. Sebastian and Ciel stared me in shock. I stared him right in the eye.

"Because your DNA was all over the place, brother or is this another one of your teases?" Venom laced my words. Shock flashed in his eyes. i stared at him with cold, venomous, dull eyes.

"I-I .." He stuttered. Wow. I can't believe I'm making my brother stutter. he was usually the one stuttering me and now .. it's the opposite. I smirked before sending a kick in his gut. He groaned, trying to cope the pain.

"That was for leaving me .." I kicked him again right at his thigh. He started to lower his posture.

"And that was for abandoning me.." Another punch, kick, punch, kick. Tears started to flow down.

"AND THAT'S FOR KILLING MOM AND DAD!" I burst into tears as those painful memories start to flood inside my mind. Mom's pale face staring at me. Their bloody bodies. I unconsciously started to soft punch him in the chest. Tears stained my face.

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU NOT KILL ME, YOU BASTARD?! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SUFFER EVEN AFTER MY OWN FUCKING DEATH?!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I was so furious and angry. All this time, I was fooled with blinded love by a murderer. I only knew he killed them after I died and I saw him grieving on my grave, saying stuff and confessing his killings. My eyes burned with rage. I was so angry and for the first time, I cussed. I haven't cussed while I lived but now look at me. Dead and cussing.

Eliot stared at me before trying to hug me, which I didn't reject at all. Instead, I tugged on his suit and cried harder as memories of that suffering day began to flood my memories. Eliot stroke my hair softly, resting his chin on my head. I close my eyes, cherishing the moment. It has been a long since he showed his brotherly side to me. That over protectively sweet brother that I used to love and be proud of but now it's all just a memory. Never more nor less do I even know him.

I quickly push him away and dash out to the place I've been wanting to visit. My parents grave. Ciel yelled my name but I ignored it.

'I'm sorry Ciel but there are certain parts where I'd rather solve it on my own. I love you and I'll be back. Goodbye.'

No one's P.O.V

A sharp teeth reaper smiled wickedly seeing the girls tantrum because soon enough there will be no more of that girl.