VI - Her Future, His Wonder

- Flashback -

"Your father will be here soon .. H-he's just a bit busy lately, honey. Alright?" The little girl, not knowing her mother's fake smile, smiled brightly and nodded as she ran off to the flower beds. That left Elain thinking, what happened to Ciel?

But before she could think any further, a pitched scream was heard. Behind the bushes, she could see herself ( future self ) crying and screaming. When she turned her head, she saw men in black cloaks taking the girl with them.

What made her want to scream was .. One of the cloak men was her own brother, Eliot.

"No .. " she whispered to herself softly.
"Nooo!!" She screamed loudly.

I want to get out this hell hole!

....

Elain's POV

"Nooo!!" Her loud scream echoed through the large gloomy mansion. Her scream managed to wake up the boy next to her or more precisely her fiancée, Ciel Phantomhive.

He jotted up, as he hugged her tightly in his arms while whispering some encouragement in her ears.

"Shhh .. It's okay Elain .. I'm here .." He said, calming her down before she broke down, once again crying from her nightmare.

Ever since her brother was brought up topic, she had constant nightmares of him almost every night. Tonight, she dreamt of her brother kidnapping her own daughter and possibly killed Ciel in the process. 

More sobs erupted from her as she started to recall her future self's horror as she watched her daughter being torn away from her.

Ciel, who was still shocked from her screams, patted her back softly. Telling her that everything is going to be fine. Thou, she hardly believe his words, it still made her calm. Knowing he was there to comfort her was more than enough.

- Time Skip | 10 minutes -

We stayed in that position. Ciel hugging me whilst I was there sobbing. Every nightmare I've had were swirling in my mind. It was horrible. Having these nightmares made me self aware of my surroundings and I've became quite jumpy.

Thou, this nightmare was one of the nightmares where it was nearly impossible to get out of my head. Not only can I not erase it, but I also couldn't get it out! Ciel was still hugging me when he pulled away, making our hug loose. He stared at me for a good few seconds before clearing his throat.

"Elain, can I ask you something?" His voice was soft yet a little stern. I nodded, giving him permission.

"What was your dream about, love? And please .. Only truth. No hiding." I sighed. Well, rather then fighting my mind to erase it, I'll just tell Ciel then.

"Although, it's alrig-" I cut him off.
"It's fine, dear." I smiled weakly. These nightmare were sure draining up my energy.

I looked straight in Ciel's eyes. Those eyes were telling me everything. Anger, sadness and worry were visible in his eyes.

I smiled and cleared my throat before telling him everything about my dream. Literally everything. Detailed like how I was feeling at that time or how our daughter looked like.

But when it came to telling him about Eliot, I slightly flinched and sorta stuttered. I just couldn't accept it. I just couldn't accept the fact that he betrayed me. No, not just me. But our family. I was too deep in thought to hear a loud banging outside.

Bang! Bang!

As soon as I heard it, I quickly looked over to Ciel, signaling him to help open the door. He sighed before getting off our bed. But just as he was about to get off, the door was kicked open. Oh dear lord. The door or more precisely our door!

My mouth gasped open in shock to the one kicking it down. Eliot. Tears were at the verge to fall. I wanted to shout his name but soon stopped myself. I face palmed. I forgot. He can't see me! 'Dammit.' I grumble to myself.

"If he can't see me, then he automatically can't hear me!" I sorta said that out loud seeing as Ciel turned his head to me before sending a chuckle. I glared back while he smirked. Man, sometimes I really want to smack him in the face.

"That's where you're wrong little sister." I heard Eliot talking back. Wait, he can hear me?!

"Wait, you can hear me, brother?!" I practically yelled. Eliot sighed before shaking his head in disapprove.

"Yes, Elain. I can perfectly hear you!" Annoyance was filled every word he spatted.

"Alright then." I spat coldly. Ciel looked at me strangely. One minute I was happy as hell and the next minute I was somehow emotionless, bitter.

"So, since you can hear me, what is your business here, brother?" My words were filled with venom. Truthfully, I loved seeing him here but at the same time, I despise his existence. My face was emotionless, matching with my cold venomous voice.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, cutleries were flying to his direction. Unable to see that coming, Eliot was soon pinned to the wall. Well .. Sort of stabbed at his clothes but I don't know, that's how I am going to describe it.

He groaned in annoyance as Sebastian or 'brother' suddenly showed up in front of him. Welp, my brother at least or Sebastian stared him dead in the eye before bowing to us. I sighed.

Great, Eliot's back. My nightmares have come true.

A/N - sorry for the late update.