Chapter 32: Beginning of the Rescue

Tsuna blinked before slowly smiling, waving at Dino.

"Ahaha, is that so? Well, my name is Sawada Tsunayoshi! Dozo yoroshiku."

The students facepalmed themselves.

'Leave it to Tsuna-Sensei to try and defuse the tension.'

Dino faltered slightly at the disarming smile before hardening his gaze.

"I know your name already."

The blonde leveled his whip at Tsuna; the brunet kept his smile up, raising his hands in a placating gesture.

"Maa, let's not get all huffy. May I ask what you came here for?"

Dino said nothing and lowered his fighting stance.

Tsuna sighed.

'Do we really have to fight?'

"Omnivore."

The brunet sweatdropped and turned to look at his Cloud Guardian.

'Ah geez, don't tell me.......'

Kyoya was smirking.

Tsuna deadpanned the ravenet.

He looked up at the sky for a silent prayer for Dino and his men before sighing.

The Decimo nodded his head, giving his Cloud his permission.

Kyoya's tonfas were out in an instant.

Tsuna's Guardians dropped their guards immediately; the students sighed in relief.

With his sharp hearing, Dino heard one of the students say something.

"Welp. They're dead."

Tsuna and the other Guardians jumped out of the circle of mafia men, leaving Kyoya alone in the circle.

The ravenet closed his eyes briefly and his smirked faded; Dino's men frowned.

"Grr....are you mocking us!? Attack!"

The men surrounding Kyoya started to charge at the ravenet.

Kyoya's eyes opened; his irises glowed a light purple.

His Cloud flames burst forth and all the men were pushed back.

Some of the men didn't get a breather as Kyoya quickly charged and nailed them in the face with a tonfa.

The men on the other side of the broken circle leveled their guns and fired.

Kyoya didn't even bother blocking as he shifted his body slightly to dodge the bullets.

His purple eyes darted to the side when one of the men pulled out a flash grenade and threw it at the skylark.

Kyoya grunted and released one of his chains from his right tonfa.

He lashed out and let the chain wrap around the flash grenade and threw it at the other men.

Their eyes widened comically.

Bang!

They were blinded by the bright flash of light, and Kyoya took the chance to knock them out.

Kyoya then perked up when he saw something in his peripheral vision; he stepped back to avoid a whip.

Dino gritted his teeth.

"I can't stand seeing my men injured. I'm stepping in."

Dino's followers looked up at the blonde with awe.