Chapter 36: Farewells

(O.D.D.- The end is near.... (T—T)  And I added some sad music.
(^))

Nagisa stared at the barrier on the top of the mountain with shock and fear, clutching his phone tightly to his chest.

"What...?  What is that....?" 'Koro-Sensei's up there!  Along with Tsuna-Sensei and his friends too!'

Ping!

The bluenet glanced down at his phone and saw that he had a new message; he opened it.

Nagisa looked at the sender with slight surprise.

'It's Karasuma-Sensei?'

All of you are to await on standby at your homes.  Until you receive permission, your [job] is to not discuss this with the others.

Nagisa furrowed his eyebrow at the short message.

'But why--?'

Ping, ping!

Nagisa saw that he got a News alert; he opened it and a video started to play.

"Breaking news dear citizens!  Do not be alarmed by the strange barrier on the top of the mountain, for it is actually for our safety.  Within that barrier is a beast that has terrorized poor, innocent and defenseless children!"

Nagisa gaped as the video continued, showing the newsman who was giving the report.

"Our Government had to allow this beast to take these terrorized children as hostages as they secretly made a weapon to kill this fearsome monster.  And now, as you can see, it is ready and it will wipe this monster off of the face of this world!  It will take seven days for it to charge and slay this beast!"

Nagisa clenched his phone tightly as he continued to stare at the screen with shock.

'....We were too naive......while we thought we could save Koro-Sensei....the Government did this while we were in the dark, doing our assassinations....'

The bluenet's thoughts were cut off as the newsman made another loud outburst.

"But that's not all--oh no!  There is someone else who has been tormenting these poor children!  And he's a human--the one who has created this monstrous beast!"

Nagisa frowned in confusion.

'What is he talking ab--?'

An image of a very familiar brunet teacher appeared; the newsman waved his arms around dramatically as he continued his report.

"This man here is the one behind all of this evil!  He's the one who created the monster that terrorized the students.  He also abused those poor youths himself--both physically and verbally!"

Nagisa stared at his phone with shock.

'.....What.  The.  He**?'

"But do not fear!  Our Government has also taken care of this threat.  Currently, this horrible man has been captured and restrained!"