"You must be awfully drunk," he whispered, but that didn't go unnoticed by me. I held in my smirk as I cocked my head to the side.

"What?" I feigned confusion.

"Oh! N-Nothing!" He stammered, "Yeah, let's get out of here." He lowered his voice in a pathetic attempt to sound dark and seductive, but in fact he just managed to disgust me to no end.

He moved away from the bar, his arm tightening around me as other men leered my way.

For the past two years that I've been doing this, I've learned many things, one of them being; men are like vultures, they will prey upon your poor, defenseless body, and attack when your most vulnerable.

The man with his arm around my waist began leading me to the main exit, and instantly I stopped him.

"No, this way," I murmured, moving towards the back door across the club. Confusion flashed through his eyes, and he looked like he was about to stop me, but thankfully decided against it. As we pushed through the crowded area I looked back into the VIP section and ran my hand through my hair, giving them my signal. Turning my head once more, I gave Nate a sharp nod and he pulled his phone out.

The man held open the door for me, and kept a firm hold on my as he lead me out of the raging club. I flinched as the icy wind whipped around my small frame, and found myself cursing the poor excuse of a dress I had decided to wear.

"How about we go to my place?" He offered after shutting the door. It was then that I was finally able to see the man in better light. Although the streetlight that was in the alley didn't provide much, I was now able to see how old this man really looked, and how utterly repulsing he was.

But it was only then that I noticed something that was on his hand, well, his finger to be exact.

You guessed it.

This sick bastard was married.

Let me tell you a little something about myself, I act impulsively. I rarely think- I almost only always act. Which pretty much explains why I ended up doing what I did.

My bambi look vanished and I let my anger take over, using the element of surprise to my advantage as I lunged at the man knocking him into the wall behind me. A shocked yelp escaped him and before he realized what was happening, I punched him straight in the nose.

The sound of the crunching bone filled my ears and I released him, only to watch him collapse onto the ground, clutching his face. The sound of nearing footsteps didn't faze me.

"Does your wife know about your drug addiction?" I snarled out, my voice venomous. His eyes widened and he looked up at me in horror.

"Evelyn Summers, don't you dare." The sound of my brother's deep, authoritative voice echoed in the alleyway, forcing me to stop my foot just as it was about to crush into the man's chest.

I felt a hand wrap around me and roughly pull me away from the weak pile of shit that was at my feet.

"Y-You're Evelyn-" The man gasped out, leaning against the wall for support.

"Evie, actually," I cut him off with a wave of my hand after breaking away from Will, my brother's right hand man.

"We gave you a warning," my brother finally spoke, moving forward towards the man on the ground after giving me a harsh glare. Shrugging, I watched as the man gulped in fear, one hand supporting him on the ground, while the other held onto his bleeding nose.

"P-Please, D-Danny, I will h-have the-" He screamed out in pain when my brother's foot connected with his chest. A sickening, choking sound followed as the man struggled to breathe.