Sleep over prt 1

After much celebrations on the field, the team went and changed in their locker room as Camila went into hers.

Her body ached, and was incredibly sore, especially since she had pushed herself hard tonight. When she got into the locker room, she was surprised to find all the girls waiting for her with smiles, along with most of her team mates and their parents.

Her team mates gave her hugs of appreciation, thanking her for the training that helped them win, along with their parents. Most of the parents there were so happy to see the smiles and on their sons faces, but most importantly they appreciated that their son's hard work had not only paid off, but had inspired them so much. They were so proud that their kids were learning that hard work paid off, and it showed on the field and in the weekly progress reports they were recieving from their teachers. They held a level of respect for the female captain, that would normally take years to achieve.

Camila took the praise humbly, thanking the parents for their support, and the players for giving it their all with all the work they put into the team.

She told the boys that if their parents allowed, they could go out for celebrations, but to not over do it. If they did, they were ordered to call her if they needed a ride home.

After about twenty minutes, the crowd thinned, and Camila was able to make her way towards the group of girls waiting for her, passing coach Cowell on the way.

He slapped her back smiling, exclaiming,"Good work Cabello! I see play offs in our future!"

Camila chuckled, replying,"I would be insulted if you didn't. Good game coach."

The coach laughed, shaking his head as he walked away.

"Girl you owned them!" Exclaimed Dinah laughing.

"Seriously, you are crazy fast!" Normani giggled smiling.

"That was really impressive." Bea smiled.

Camila sighed out tiredly with a smile and said,"It was a very good game, expecially for our first."

"Oh I'd say. Was it your idea to lay out the whole team for the final play?" asked Lauren amused.

Camila smirked nodding her head, answering,"I wanted to make sure they remembered us. And to tell their friends."

The girls giggled and laughed, pleased that thats exactly what she had done.

"I gotta get this uniform off, and the ice packs started.... Anyone wanna help me out? I'm sore as hell." Camila asked, giving the girls pleading eyes.

"Well, who could say no to that face." Lauren said affectionately.

Camila blushed as Dinah and Normani giggled, helping her get her shirt off over her padding. Once they had succeeded,Lauren and Ally helped unhook the padding, letting Camila relax for the first time that night.

"I brought my bike, anyone wanna ride with me?" asked Camila removing her shoes, pants and padding.

"I brought my car." Bea responded with a small smile.

"We're hitching a ride with Ally, but Lo could ride with you." Normani replied grinning.

Camila looked at Lauren as she stood in her spandex shorts and muscle shirt, waiting for Lauren to agree.

Lauren, who was too busy checking camila out, snapped out her daze blushing as she stuttered,"Y-yeah that sounds good."

"Great, I'm gonna shower before we head out. Me and Lauren will meet you there. I have some ice packs in my bag, can you guys take them and stick them in Lauren's freezer? I have to wrap my shoulder and sides for a bit." Camila asked beaming them with a smile.