Don't judge a book by its cover

"Should we be going into the lions den like this?" asked Ally worriedly.

The girls nodded nervously, shooting a look to Lauren for reassurance.

"Girls we need to be smart about this. We're straight. We know we're straight. But the tides at school are changing, and if we want to remain on top, we need to be at least nice to Camila. She's the football captain, and from what I've seen of her so far, she's not to be played with. With her talent and skills, she could easily whip these guys into a winning team. Once they start winning, she is going to be popular guys, in a way Luis never was. She's got the principal and coach clearly backing her, so we need to jump on the wagon before anyone else does. I'm not losing my status to Selena, especially since I know she's one of Luis's skanks." Lauren reasoned turning into her own neighborhood in surprise.

"She lives on our block?" exclaimed Ally shocked.

"She must be the new neighbors mom was talking about. Their like some crazy rich hippies that invented solar panels or something. Mom says they have more money than even Austins family, but their like really down to earth. Apparently they hate their house since its huge, but got it for their fundraisers and stuff." Dinah added amazed at the house they pulled up to.

"Oh yeah. Staying on her good side is important." Normani breathed in awe of the house that clearly had some extra work done.

"They must have added a ton of work over the summer." Ally exclaimed exiting the car.

"Come on in guys! I'll introduce you to my mom before I take a shower!" Called Camila by the door.

The girls walked towards the house nervously, glad their parents knew where they were in case they never made it out. Their thoughts were everywhere, and even though they considered themselves dramatic at times, they weren't prepared for the homey inside and wonderful smell of baking goods.

"Kaki!" shouted a girl that looked to be seven years old, running down the stairs, leaping from the bottom third step into Camila's tired arms, making the football player grunt as she dropped all her things to catch her flying sister.

"Sofie! What did I say about Jumping from the stairs!" A voice called from the kitchen.

"How did she know? How does she always know?" whispered Sofie irritated.

"Mom's have super powers Sof. They ALWAYS know." Camila whispered smirking, at her sisters wide eyes.

"I also know I told you to put your dirty clothes in a bag after practice so I could get the stains out! But here you are wearing them, and touching your clean sister too! Karla I taught you better!" Exclaimed Sinhue, glaring at her daughters as she ntered the room, making them wince.

"Sorry mami. I had to bring the girls here to meet up. I didn't have time to change." Camila defended lamely.

Sinhue turned to the six girls and smiled widely.

"Ah Karla, you brought guests! Why don't you girls come into the kitchen for some snacks before dinner, while Karla gets those disgusting and smelly clothes out of my sight!" Sinhue exclaimed motioning the girls to follow her.

"Thanks ma!" Camila shot back sarcastically.

"You better be scrubbing behind your ears Mija! And don't think I wont check!" Shouted Sinhue from the hallway, making Camila blush and run up the stairs.

Once the girls had entered the kitchen, they saw muffins and cookies, making their mouths water.

"Help your selves ladies, and tell me about your selves." Sinhue said grabbing glasses from the shelves.