She packs a punch

When Camila walked into the school the next morning, the halls were buzzing with activity, and anxious faces as they waited for her to post the new team list coach Cowell had handed her only moments after entering the school.

Holding the paper, she walked towards the schools sports bulletin board, catching Laurens small smile down the hall.

She took a small pin from the board and posted the list of first and second stringers, before stepping away to watch the show.

The boys scrambled towards the board, pushing each other out of the way to read where they stood on the social ladder. Many cheering in victory who never thought would actually get an opportunity to play, whiled others cussed, throwing tantrums in disbelief that they had been over looked. The displays alone made Camila smile, knowing she and the coach made the right move.

She watched as one of the boys ran towards Austin and Luis who had just entered the hallway, whispering in their ear.

Within seconds the two boys were pushing and shoving other students to get to the board, and when they had confirmed their names were no where near the board, Luis ripped off the sheet in a rage, marching towards Camila in a fury.

"What the fuck is this?! This some kind of Joke!? We've played for this team for years and you come in from who the fuck knows where, kicking us off?! What the fuck do you know about football dyke! We rule this school and if you don't play us, well ruin your ass!" Luis shouted angrily in Camila's face.

Camila who had already prepared herself for this had put down her bag, readying herself for the their anger.

"I think you better get the hell out of this dykes face before she wipes the floor with you. You may have been kings in this school before I got here, but now... Now your nothing. Just like you should have been." Camila spat, smirking in his face.

Luis reared back and punched her in the face shocking everyone as they gasped.

Lauren was about to come to Camila's aid, as was Dinah and Normani, because regardless of anything, a boy should never hit a girl. But they froze as Camila barked out a laugh, wiping the blood from her nose with a smile.

"You'll pay for that douche bag." She chuckled, before grabbing his shirt and slamming his head into the lockers hard.

Luis fell to the ground with a groan, unconscious and unmoving as Austin went on the offensive seeing his friend down.

He lifted his hand to hit Camila, when Troy tackled him to the ground, restraining him as teachers poured into the hallway.

Ally who had ran to get Principal Miller, followed the worried principal as she jogged to the scene.

"What happened?" asked Principal Miller in shock.

"It seems that Austin and Luis here, were upset that they didn't make the team, and decided to attack me unless I added them." Camila stated nonchalantly as she wiped her nose with a smile.

"Luis punched Camila mam. She threw him into the locker in defense. Then Austin went to hit her, and Troy tackled him before he could." Lauren defended, making her way to the group.

Coach Cowell grabbed a thrashing Austin from Troy, making the player relieved to finally remove himself from the bulky idiot.

"Troy will you and Arin grab Luis and take him to the nurse. I'll be escorting Austin to your office Ms. Miller until your ready for him." Coach Cowell stated dragging the cursing Austin away.

Troy and Arin lifted the passed out Luis in their arms, dragging him to the nurses office.

Turning to the crowd, the principal asked,"Is that what happened?"

There were some reluctant nods, and some frantic ones, confirming the scene. She sighed turning to Camila as she asked,"You okay miss Cabello?"

Camila shrugged lifting her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. "I expected it to be honest. There wasn't much power behind the hit so its no big deal. Just gotta clean my face and I'll be good." She replied with a smile.

The principal smiled, nodding as she ordered,"Clean yourself up and head to my office. We have to make a formal report so we can get these boys the punishment they deserve."

Camila nodded and headed for the rest room, hearing the principal ask a few other students to follow her to verify what they saw.

Camila was in front of the mirror in the restroom, wiping the blood that kept dripping down her nose, when she saw Lauren standing behind her worried.

"Are you really okay? Or were you just acting tough?" Lauren asked handing Camila another hand towel.

"I'm really okay. Great actually. If I'm being honest, I put a little more power into that toss into the lockers for you and Bea. Mostly Bea, but a little for you. You may not be the top person on my list of friends, but your a catch, and if a guy like Luis can't treasure a catch like you, they deserve to be knocked around a little." Camila said with small smile.

Lauren smiled bashfully, and muttered a 'Thanks'.

"No problem. Us women, gay or straight should stick together." Camila replied, throwing her bloody towels in the trash.

"You ready to go talk to Principal Miller? Luis's parents will probably be here soon, so we should get good seats." Lauren joked with a smile.

Camila lifted up her back pack and smirked, replying,"Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to it."