You're leaving?

I sigh, listening to Klaus and Rebekah bicker. I wasn't really paying much attention to them, not wanting to interrupt the siblings. I heard my names a few times as I sit in at the kitchen table, reading. I moved to the kitchen once the living room was taking up by World War 3, I found it quite hard to concentrate. I see Rebekah go up stairs, looking rather annoyed. I raise a eyebrow, before closing my book. I walk into the living room looking at Klaus, confused. He gives me a smile, before holding out his hand. I walk over to him, taking it. He looks me in the eye.

"I decided to go on a little trip, love" Klaus says, looking in my eyes. I look up, starting to feel a little hurt. He did not mention anything about a trip, or how long he was going for. Klaus most likely saw my worried expression and chuckles softly.

"You're leaving?" I mutter, feeling sad. He shakes his head, and I look at him confused.

"We're leaving love, it's been one month since we've gotten together and I decided to honour that we would take a nice trip to Paris. I smile, completely over-joyed by Klaus's idea. I nod excitedly, and kiss him. He chuckles softly before kissing back. I then remembered the argument and pulled away. 

"Klaus?" He hums, as he kisses down my neck. Holding back a moan, I take a shaky breath.

"Why were you and Rebekah fighting?" He stops for a second before responding. 

"She wanted to come, and I said no" He says, before returning to his previous activities. I nod, sighing at the pleasurable feeling. I hear a cough, and I look over to see a rather embarrassed Elijah. I blush, embarrassed of being caught doing such things.

"Perhaps a bedroom is more appropriate?" Elijah says, looking anywhere but us. Klaus looks back at Elijah, smirking.

"You're right, brother" before picking me up and using his vampire speed to go to our room. I grin, as he shuts the door and tosses you on the bed. I giggle as he pulls off his shirt, showing his toned body. He had a feather tattoo that I adored. He climbs on top of you, kissing you before traveling down your neck to your stomach, I sigh in pleasure as he starts kissing back up. He reconnects our lips, before flipping us over so I was on top. I pull off my shirt, showing off my black lace push up bra. He stares at me in admiration before pulling me on top of him. I loved Klaus, and even if it's only been a month, I was ready to give him what he desired. But before it could go any farther, he stopped. I look at him confused before he smirks.

"Well love, if you want to be able to walk tomorrow in Paris, I wouldn't continue."

 I blush, getting even more turned on by his words. I didn't try to hide it since he could sense it anyway, and it most likely made his ego even larger if possible. I lay down next to Klaus, holding his hand. I looked over to see the time and it was 2:30 pm. I look over to Klaus.

"What time are we leaving?" Klaus grins.

"In a hour" I jump up, before screaming a 'what' and 'I have to pack.' He looks at me amused.

"Love, I had someone get your things, no queen of mine is going to pack" He says, pulling you back down, wrapping his arm around you. You playfully glare at him before kissing his tattooed chest. I get up, deciding to get ready for the flight. I grab a new shirt, and a pair of sweat pants, not really caring about looking my best. Klaus loved me for who I was and I knew that. I pull my long brown hair in a bun before wiping off all my makeup. I see close open the bathroom door, walking in behind me. He wraps his arms about my hips.

"You look amazing" He says, smiling at me through the mirror. I smile, and turn around.

"You're such a flirt" I joke, giggling lightly. He grins, nodding.

"Only for you, my Bella" I grab my purse before taking Klaus's hand.

We say our goodbyes to Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol. They all give us a hug, even Kol as we left. I get in the passenger as Klaus drives. I put on "Never say never" by The Fray. I turn up the volume and Klaus takes my hand, smiling at the love song. I giggle before singing along. I see Klaus looking at me, giving me a expression I knew was a loving one. The song soon ended and I blast 'Hello' by Adele. I jokingly sing, rather dramatically. I see Klaus laughing, as we drive to the airport. 

We arrive at the airport, Klaus grabs our things, not letting me get anything. I sigh at his stubborn personality and follow him towards the plane. We board, putting our stuff away. I sit next to the window and Klaus sits next to me, taking me hand and kissing it. I put my head on his shoulder, not once getting bored of Klaus's romantic gestures. I close my eyes, listening to Klaus's heartbeat. I look at the time on my Iphone seeing it was 5:00 pm. I turn my phone on airplane mode before putting it in my purse. I look up the Klaus, kissing him on the cheek. 

"Thank you for taking me on a trip, Nik" I say, before putting my head on his shoulder once again. He smiles at my new nickname before kissing my head. I close my eyes, trying to sleep since it would be a long plane ride. I feel Klaus chuckle before I fall into a deep sleep.

__

"Love, rise and shine" Klaus says, shaking me gently. I groan, looking at him, before realizing we had arrived in Paris, I smile excitedly. I get up, grabbing Nik's hand. I kiss him before he gets our luggage and smiles at my behaviour. I get off the plane, getting into a car that Klaus rented. We drive to our hotel, it's dark outside and I see all the lights of Paris. I look at the time, seeing it was 10:00 pm. I sigh, knowing I wouldn't sleep tonight since I slept all afternoon. We arrive at the hotel, and I get out. Klaus and I walk to the front desk, Klaus gets our key and we get on the elevator. We had the love suite, it was at the top floor of the hotel. I smile, as Klaus pushes 50. I wait patiently for the elevator to stop. I hear a bing and the doors opened. I smiled, as Nik exited the elevator, holding my hand. He takes me to the last room before using his key. 

I gasp at the room, it had a large window. I could see all of Paris. I look around seeing a fireplace, and wine glasses. I walk into the washroom, looking at the tub which had rose petals scattered around it. I smile before walking into our bedroom. It had a king sized bed, wine on the dressers, and had a huge flat screen tv. I jump into Nik's arms, kissing him. He spins you around, sharing your happiness. He puts me on the bed, and grabs the wine. He pours us some and sits next to me, passing me a glass. I drink the red wine, enjoying the taste. I smile at Nik, feeling more love then I ever have before. He really does care for me enough to do all of this, I really was his queen. He catches my stare and leans in, kissing me softly. I smile, never feeling this happy before.