Accident

It has been a few weeks since I arrived in Mystic Falls, I spent most my days with Klaus. I don't think Stefan or Damon was aware of that, but for some reason they're too busy focusing on Elena. I didn't mind since that means I could see Klaus without any trouble. Klaus and I normally spent our days in his house, he let me have a few drinks. Not to the point of getting drunk of course, but Klaus didn't like saying no to me. 

 It was funny that everyone in this town warned me of this man, to stay from him. But he was the kindest person towards me, and actually enjoyed spending time with me. I was currently getting ready to shower, I had bought myself an apartment. I told Damon and Stefan that I would like my own place, feeling it was intrusive and I enjoyed having my own little place. They agreed after Elena sided with me, understanding what I was saying. 

I stripped off my clothes, but before I could get into the hot shower, a hear a knock. I sigh, grabbing a towel, rapping it around my petite body. I walk towards the door, opening it without looking to see who it was. I see Klaus, he was holding flowers with a smile but it soon became a smirk once he looked at what I was.. well wasn't wearing. I blush, and look at the beautiful roses. 

"Hello, love. I'm sorry if this was a bad time" Klaus tells me, he was using his signature smirk. He hands me the roses in his hand, I happily take them. 

"It's fine, these are beautiful Klaus" I say, admiring the roses beauty. He smiles.

"Nothing near as beautiful as you, Bella" I giggle, laughing at his cheesiness, although it still made me feel like my cheeks were on fire. I then realize we were standing at the door, and you did not invite him in. 

"I'm sorry, would you like to come in" I say, moving out of the way. He nods before stepping into my apartment. I excuse myself for a moment, before entering my room to get a robe. I quickly look at my appearance,  making sure I looked good enough. I walk out to see Klaus looking around my new apartment, taking in each detail. He notices I'm back and smiles at me, looking me up and down. 

"Do you like my new place" I say, looking at my apartment. It wasn't no Mikaelson home, but it wasn't a cheap apartment and was probably costing Damon and Stefan a arm and a leg. 

"I do, it's lovely" He says, walking towards me. He stands in front of me, smiling down at me. I gulp at how close he was to my face.

"I'll let you take that shower, love. Call me next time, perhaps I could join" Klaus says, before kissing me cheek. He leaves and I feel myself touching my cheek. It felt amazing, even if it was on the cheek. I return to my bathroom, finally getting to shower. My thoughts are taken up by Klaus of course. I sigh happily, thinking of his beautiful blue eyes, and kissable lips.

 I finish my shower, getting dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a white crop top with a cardigan with a pair of white heals. I toss my hair up in a bun, and applying my usual makeup. I walk out of my apartment before heading to my car, which Damon bought me as a surprise. I turn on my car before driving towards the grill, wanting something to eat. I start thinking of Klaus again, not really paying attention to the road anymore. I snapped out of my thoughts with a see headlights and a horn honking. I jerk my car over, flipping it over. I hear my windows break, and the crash of my car. I open my eyes to see I was upside down, I groan before I feel a bad pain in my head. I feel myself slowly lose consciousness and I fall into a dark slumber. 

__Klaus p.o.v_________________________________________________

I decided to take a walk through the woods, releasing my thoughts of my Bella and how I was suppose to tell her what I was. She clearly did not know of her power, and the greatness she would become. I decided I really liked Bella and wanted her to be my queen soon. We would leave Mystic Falls and return to New Orleans. I hear a crash near the road and I decide to check it out. I feel a lump in my throat realizing who it was, my Bella had been hurt. I use my vampire speed, running towards the accident. I did not care about the other driver, whether he was dead or not did not concern me. I see Bella passed out, the car was flipped upside down. I use my strength to rip off the door, before grabbing her. I take her in my arms, I hear her soft heartbeat and I sigh, I pick her up bridal style before running to my house, needing to heal her. 

I lay her on my bed, running my hands through her soft, brown hair. I bite my wrist, before lifting her head and putting it up to her mouth. She unconsciously drank it, I let her take what she needed befoe laying her once again. I kiss her forehead before getting up and walking downstairs. I go to the kitchen getting her some water. I hear footsteps behind me, I turn to see Elijah with a concern expression on this face. 

"How is she, brother?" Elijah asks, walking closer before stopping in front of me. 

"I fed her some of my blood, she'll be alright" I say, putting down the glass. I see Elijah eyeing the glass before smiling slightly. 

"You care for her don't you?" He asks, looking at me. I nod my head, not being able to deny it. I would be foolish to pretend I did not feel for her. He nods, grinning before it fades slightly.

"Did you tell her about what you are?" Elijah asks, curiously.

I shake my head, " I didn't tell her anything yet. I will soon, once I know she feels the same for me" Not wanting her to reject me. Elijah nods, before exiting the room. I walk back up to my Bella, with her water, waiting for her to awaken.      

________THANKS TO MY BFF FOR MAKING MY NEW COVER!! Insanity_Is_Key follow her bc she's great and is an amazing writer<3333